Ele/BM LF new home

Greetings!

I’ll make it short this time.

10+ years of raiding experience at a heroic level(old heroic] (not so much mythic) with a wide range of classes/roles. Currently maining a monk, but looking to get into either my ele or my BM, wich I have a few years of raid experience each :slight_smile:

I’m looking for a guild raiding 2-4 days a week, somewhat serious, but not too hardcore (dont have time for it)

But what I can say is that I am a dedicated raider, and I work my a$$ of to achieve the best results possible. I do have some logs if interested!

Feel free to leave a comment, or contact me on:
Warex#1944

Hi,

A new guild on Stormscale called Benched looking to recruit for crucible of storms and 8.2.

We raid Thursday and Sunday from 20:30 server time until 23:00 server time. We are a group of 8 to 10 with curve experience in both Legion and BFA as well as some mythic experience.

Recruitment needs are:

1 x Full Time Tank
1 x DPS With Tank O/S
2 x Full Time Healers
Several DPS

Mods#2952

Thanks,

1 Like

Hey there Warexzu,

“The Exiles” are definitely looking for an Elemental Shaman but yes would need to see current logs so if you have some that is awesome.

We are currently 5/9M so perhaps a little further than you were thinking of but anyhow, this is my guild: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/shadowsong/The+Exiles/rating.tier23

Have a read and if it sounds interesting then look forward to hearing from you; if not then good luck in your search for a new home.

Spikey (Spikey#2323 on Battlenet)

Hi Warexzu,

Curve on Chamber of Aspects are looking for ranged dps at the moment to fill out our heroic raiding roster!

We are very recently formed but are 6/9H and 2/2N after 3 raid nights.

For more info on our guild, please see our post here.

For contact add any officer to have a talk for more information.

• Shivers#2630
  • NeoNebulosa#2789
  • HappyRogue#21655

Kazzak++

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame in our own time, but mythic+ and arenas are also often run by the members on daily basis
as we are a community of friends/family/gamers first who play the game for fun!.

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday- 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday. optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

++As of right now our progress is:++

Normal BOD 9/9
Heroic BoD 9/9
Mythic BOD 1/9

Normal Uldir 8/8
Heroic Uldir 8/8
Mythic Uldir 2/8

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster for our Heroic team, and to begin planing our Mythic Team Once More!. Therefore we need you!

Tank - closed
1DPS with tank OS
All DPS classes

Healer
Paladin
Priest

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids) so that both you and the guild can feel if we are a good match.

++About Lást Rites:++

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like:
Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming. When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding,
because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us,it should be played around us and members real life
that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rite was born!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills,
but also how you fit into the group. We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace,
while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously,
but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love or love to hate :slight_smile:
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seems interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game or on discord:

discord.gg/BFmz6qv

ShaunStewart#2220 - Guild Master/Raid Leader/Community Manager.
Ampal0s#2193 - Raid Leader/Council/Community
Windy86#2593 - Recruitment/Council.
Deckhead#2482 - Guild Assist/Recruiment/Council.
Hope to see you in game!.

Kind Regards, Last Rites Team

Heya Warexu!

Not sure if you’re still looking for a new home, but I’d thought I’d poke you either way! We are currently looking for either a Ele shaman or a BM hunter.

We raid 3 times a week (19.45 - 23.00 Server time// 8/9Mythic 28% best try on Jaina). Best bet is to either chat with Barnzy (recruitment - (Barnzy#21147) or go to our website www.whynolove.eu.

Good luck finding your home :)!

//Joyce

Hi.

Please add me Sala#2895

Let us have a chat.

Cheers

Heya! This is my recruitment: [H-DRAENOR] DHX - 2/2H 3/9M - HEROIC AND MYTHIC RAIDING We would be interested in either of the ranged classes you listed.

We raid 2/3 days a week depending on need, starting in heroic and working our way through mythic. We are a social bunch of loot hos, who live on discord and love mythic plus.

Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers!! :sunglasses:

Hello mate

If you feel like joining some other old scrubs who have alot of XP to, you might wanna take a look at our guild.

If you are interested, just get a hold of me on B-net for a chat

Deadweaver#2649

Guild: <Healer Issue>

Server: Silvermoon-EU

Faction: Alliance

Current Progression: 9/9 Heroic - 1/9 Mythic BoD - 2/2 normal CoS

Raid Schedule: Wednesday / Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 Server time (Sunday is an extra raid night for progression at same times).

**About us:**A friendly team, who enjoy improving as players, positive attitudes and helpful. We respect effort and time taken to improve. We always clear Heroic difficulty and never really got the numbers to progress Mythic seriously. We are now actively recruiting to bolster our core team with clearing Heroic as always and one eye on Mythic as and when we grow our roster.

Needs: Ranged DPS and healers with DPS off specs are priority but all applicants are welcome to apply.

Expectations: We expect you to know your class / specs and be able to fit in with the raid and M+ teams. It would be advantageous to be flexible with roles during raids - swapping between DPS / healing roles naturally helps the team for example.

How to apply: An initial discussion with and Officer, followed by a Trial to see if you enjoy being with us and us with you.

Join our discord and message any Officer @https:// discord. gg/sdHgGtr

Alternatively you can whisper;

Troggdorr#2568 on Battle. net / Jinnzu (Troggdorr)#4138 on discord

Viezerik#2725 Battle. net / Rodie#1817 discord

Griswold#2617 Battle. net / Griswold#3553 Discord

and we will get back to you from there.

We look forward to speaking to you soon, thanks for reading.

Hey Warexzu :wave:

Skully :skull: from Draenor EU is a new guild created by mythic ready players.
We are currently building our core raid grp, and therefor looking for pretty much all classes. You don’t need to have the same progress as us.
We prefer to raid Wednesday and Sunday between 19.30-23.00. The raiding times can be changed a bit, but we are not going to raid earlier than 19.30 and later than 23.00 and during progress we might be able to raid Thursday as well if everyone is available.

Our only requirements for raiders is that you need to have a mic and be able to speak on discord, since there is fights were communication from everyone is important.

For more info you can add my BattleTag: Klepto#2550 or send me a message on Discord: klepto#8354

Hey! Don’t know if you’re still looking, but this is us! Feel free to give us a shout if you’re interested!

Current Progress: BoD 6/9HC, CoS 2/2N

Raiders of Rohan (Bladefist/Frostwhisper/Zenedar) is a social raiding guild committed to relaxed progression and a friendly, yet focused atmosphere. We know that everyone has responsibilities outside the game, such as jobs, school, children etc. =) As such, we understand that people may sometimes miss raids due to prior engagements or emergencies. All we ask is that, when you are in the raid, that you’re focused on the raid. We expect our raiders and trialists to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as supply their own potions. Flasks and food are provided by the guild.

Raid days:
Wednesdays 8PM-11PM (server time)
Sundays 8PM-11PM (server time)
Invites go out 10 minutes prior to start time.

We are recruiting all classes, but are currently especially interested in Shadow Priests, Shaman and any tank besides Blood DK. Trials last 2-4 weeks.

As this is a social Guild, there’s always something going on during the offdays! We run multiple Mythic+ runs per week and our Discord is always active. We also organize special Guild events sometimes, like achievement runs, transmog competitions and more! =)

If you have any questions, or you would like to join RoR, please contact either: Awriel (Amanda#2105), Dispare (GillRLister#2659) or Kawari (Jem#2368)

I think we’re a good middleground guild you’re looking for: not too hardcore, but definitely not casual.

:pizza: Casual Pizza Cats wants your deeps! :cat:

Are you either of these two?

• A committed raider: a dpser who knows her/his class and wants to progress on Mythic, but who also has a life going on.
  • An active social player: someone who wants to join events and clear content together with guildies.

Then we’re the guild for you.

-------------------- FOR RAIDERS 3/9M --------------------

Raids are 8-11.30pm on Wednesday (Party Night) and Sunday (Progress Night);
and at 1pm on Saturdays (Alt/Social).

We have a flexible roster, so you will not be punished for missing a raid. !@#$ happens, we all know it. That said, loyalty is rewarded. We bring solid raid leadership, Spirit Cauldrons, Tables, Codexes, and Vantus Runes. In return, we expect you to bring a good understanding of your class and fight mechanics, and a great attitude.

We are looking for a reliable main tank + dpsers who are excited to progress on Mythic, at a chill pace, with a fun guild. We also welcome healers with a decent dps offspec they are willing to swap to; we don’t have main healing spots.

More info on raiding:
reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/wiki/raidwithus

-------------------- FOR SOCIALS & M+ --------------------
Every week you have a shot at the prestigious Casual Pizza Cats Award by winning trivia night, transmog contests, hide and seek, naked foot runs, musical chairs, falling accurately to your death, limerick contests etc.. (For recent awards, check our subreddit!) Monday night is Monday Mayhem! - we run Mythic+ to get everyone their weekly +10. Every Saturday at 1pm is Casual Dog Daycare - our Normal alt/social raid. Once a month, during the Street Fight, we do an achievement run or clear any kind of special content together (e.g. Timewalking Black Temple). Finally, we have a bunch of altoholics, and if we’re really tired of life, we might even fish together.

All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way. We don’t tolerate drama or immature behavior.

We do not recruit the character. We recruit the person behind the character.

INFO

• we log all our raids and are happy to help you with your log
  • we stream all our raids over at www.twitch.tv/CasualPizzaCats
  • we have our own little guild economy: buying (war packages) cheaper off guild bank than AH
  • we hang out on Discord: https://discord.gg/THr7nWx
  • our subreddit has more info: reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats

APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/XKCpT9AF18juYy9k2

One of our recruiters will get in touch with you afterwards!

Hi there! I have added your Btag, to have a chat in case you haven’t found a new home yet. Would love to get in touch with ya! My Btag is Angel#21135, just so you know who I am. Hope to hear from you!

Hi Warexzu,

Not sure if you are willing to transfer to Alliance? but if you are our guild details are;

Guild: <Distinctly Average>

Server: Silvermoon-EU

Faction: Alliance

Current Progression: 5/8 Mythic

Raid Schedule: Wednesday / Thursday 21:00 - 00:00 st / Monday 21:30 – 00:00 st

Apply via our website at: www. da-guild. co. uk

Join our discord and message any Officer for an initial chat: discord. gg/wQ2BB7m

Alternatively you can whisper us on BattleNet;

Zime#21104, iDeano#2772 or Troggdorr#2568