Ele shammy LF raiding/m+ guild

Hey, im a returning player who is looking for a guild to raid and do m+ with. I know my class well and will be always looking for ways to improve my gameplay. My ilvl is pretty low atm (174), but i will get it to 180-190 during this week. Not a native english speaker, but decent at it. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hey man,

Feel free to check us out and see if we’re maybe the guild for you:

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Shockcow! I am from “Higher Learning”. It is a newly found guild looking to create a friendly community aimed at semi-hardcore raiding.
The founders are WoW players with many years of game and semi-hardcore raiding experience and mythic+ content.
The raids will start soon as we have enough people to form a group. Estimated raid 2 times a week at 18-19h to 21-22h on (Mon)/Wen/Thu/(Sun).
If you hesitate joining a newly formed guild, we perhaps can keep your contact, and return to you as soon as we have some numbers that are interested. It is understandable not to be ready to dedicate yourself into a nothing-ness.
If you are interested, please contact me via BN Lawura#2369 or apply to Higher Learning via guild search.

Hey there I’m Ally im Co -GM of Resonant, we currently have recruitment open for all to come along we have a laid back approach with some good banter and laughs but wanting to progress though HC and then hopefully see the inside of Mythic :slight_smile:
we raid Thursday and Sunday 20:00ST to 23:00ST and have people from all over, Belgium, swe … English is my first language and i still struggle so I’m sure you would be fine :wink: , if you would like to know more or have any questions I’m always round to talk my B net is Allyssi#2111 or Discord is Allyssi#4045
Regards
Ally x

Hey, we are in need of more ranged dps . This is our short post :slight_smile:

If you think u’ll fit it, give me a shout.
Thanks!

Yo,
Also feel free to look me up in game, or check my recruitment post in this forum!

We are currently looking for more peeps, see more here

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.