Emerald Dream, Horde Shaman looking for a home!

Hey all potential guild leaders,

I’ve recently just picked up WoW after a 13 year break and have quickly raced through leveling up my Orc Shaman on Emerald Dream to lvl 50 and I’m back on the hook.

I used to be part of a guild back in the day and would really like to find a new guild to call home, i’m fairly active playing between 4-20 hours weekly and will be looking to get involved in raiding and PvP once I reach end game.

I have plenty of experience raiding from when I used to play WoW and continued to raid in other games in my 13 year break such as Destiny etc… I understand that being a team player is key in these sort of activities and would consider myself quite chill even under pressure and happy to just grind it out with some good company.

I would like to join a GOOD VIBE GUILD, thats active around the times I’m on [18.00-23.00 GMT] week days [08.00-00.00 GMT] weekends, thats helpful and members that generally like teaming up with other players, that said if I was to join your guild I would like to contribute best I can such as helping new members level, instances, mythic, raiding, PvP.

If you feel like I would be a good fit for your guild leave a link or a post underneath.

Thanks, Ruko

Hey highly recommend “Out of Mana” very good guild on Emerald Dream and people are very friendly .

Hey Swifthorn, who would I speak to about joining? Is there a discord I could join?

Sorry only saw your message now but seems like you got through successfully.
There are a lot of nice people in this guild definitely best fit for getting back into wow. Very relaxed on raiding experience and willing to show you the ropes.

Hello

Please free to look :slight_smile: