Enhance Your Style with Two New Transmog Sets!

Thats what bothers me, im the target audience for buyable mogs, but they should always be exaggerated to the point where they look ‘‘silly’’ because they are flashy which makes them funny to wear!! and i feel like they did a good job until they came out with this set x_x literally questing greens!!

Kinda yeah. I like the belt though. That’s something. :sweat_smile:
It’ll probably cost too much tender for ‘just a belt’ though.

1 Like

I don’t understand why anyone would pay £13 for this set. If you really want it then wait around 3 months and boom you get it free of charge through the trading post lol

1 Like

As a poor person I can’t believe anyone would spend money on something like this. I guess some people have so much money that they can just throw it away.

Agreed. But then again; I thought the same about that Medivh stuff.
And apparently there were people buying that as well.

Well I kinda like that dark recolor of Swashbuckling Buccaneer’s Slops on the picture. Does anyone know if it’s in the game already? I had some transmog addon and it was showing this set as “not yet collected” in the game.

This. It looks like a leveling set for hunters (that level of ugly). Who would pay for that? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.