Enter combat pet arena

Hi everyone,

I am looking for some clarifications regarding the fact hunters and warlock and even mages can enter combat doing something with their pets in arena.
My understanding is that you need to send the pet to a target, then buff/heal the pet…
But I tried and it did not work and I am not sure why…
Could someone helps me understand?

Thanks

its an exploit because they can cheese it to remain in combat and be sap immune without actually hitting anything and going in combat, so i will not explain how exactly they do it.
it needs to be fixed yerstaday

1 Like

CLEVER USE OF GAME MECHANICS.

Except it’s bugged, so it’s not a game mechanic, but a bug exploitation.

It’s intended. Bliss stated that sending your pet into combat is enough to put you into combat. This helps against the insanely overpowered rogues and they are extremely b*tthurt because of it. Working as intended.

Eh, but if he doesn’t go into combat, won’t people complain hunter/warlock/mages get to eat/drink, mount and use their non-combat abilities, while the pet engages you a second after? Keeping you in combat and damaging you?

Seems a bit like a dual edged sword where no matter what you pick, someone is unhappy.

Scroll down

Everyone from 1k8+ is doing it in arena. I’m can’t be competitive is everyone else if using this trick…
Sending pet makes immune to sap according to the blue post but then it seems to me that it is slightly more complicated to get everyone in the team is combat. For instance, hunters are feigning death right after sending the pet to get in combat for instance. How does it work for warlock/mages if I want my mate to enter combat please?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.