Equipment Bags are gone - No GM support

Hi Bloodeyed, no I am and always have been on the no beta club.

The most disappointing thing just happen.
With the event patch live I received yet another generic response in-game, closing all my tickets from a special GM - just boting around and saying I should submit in the bug section.
Anyway, I decided yet again to take the things into my hands, and thinking the problem was resolved… crafted yet again 8 more bags, 4 for each character, I played yesterday, and everything was fine, I even equipped the new reagent bag on my main.
Today I arrive to check if everything was ok, BAAM, all my bags were gone again!
I only had the TLDR mission add-on.

1 Like

Same for me Tibian I am totally fed up with it!!
I too have lost bags again and the new Regent bag.
No response from Blizzard only an automated response.
No addons at all.
I have submitted bug reports and still nothing has been fixed.
I am at a loss as to what else to do.

if this will make you feel better, a year ago i had a similar issue - my head item was *gone*, with korthia’s vendor even selling its shard
made a ticket asap and after the typical “uwu” response, it was actually raised to a dev attention
who, er didn’t care. xd

So after having this issue since the lunch of prepatch i came acros this tweet, with a solution that seems to work, atleast it did for me…

Hey Hellurin, and thank you for this.

Going to put this as a temporary solution until this can be verified by our developers, most likely next week due to Thanksgiving.

For anyone affected by this issue, can you make sure that you open or delete the containers from the mission table? Make sure that you check both your bags and your bank.

If you still need assistance to recover lost items, be sure to open a ticket, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

1 Like

This totally solved my problem too, after weeks of frustration.
Got all my old bags back including the regent bag.
Who knew that meat and fish could cause this issue :slight_smile:

Hello Yryadorne, unfortunately this does not solve the issue, at least for me. I have the same issue on 2 characters and tried literally every proposed solution for this issue and nothing works. Fresh installation, not using addons, delete-restore character, I tried the game on a different computer with a different installation, everything with the same result - bags are gone. After this post I even emptied all my bags from all SL stuff, nothing helped. Fun fact, I had a beta access and copied these characters there and they had the bags properly, so the data about them must be stored somewhere.

Do you have the BAG from the Command Table? That is the one that seem to be causing the issue and the one that have been tagged as the temporarily solution. The rest of the ideas have all been shown as not working.

I have no command table bags in both personal bags and bank. I even opened anniversary’s bag and any other bag that could contain some items but no change. Also, this bug affects new reagent bags and professions tools/accessories. They all disappeared together with my bags again after log off for few hours.

Anyone received any update on the topic? from GM or something? Or was your issue resolved maybe?