[EU] [A] Feral Druid Is Looking For A Guild

Hi, I’m Juhayman and I am a very dedicated Feral Druid with 217 ilvl (Unequiped) and with 2/10 Mythic progress in Castle Nathria and with also previous mythic experiences in some raids in the past.

I’m looking for a well established guild that is very focused on progression and still actually progressing in Mythic Castle Nathria and want to push as further as it gets before 9.1 and it would be so much better if the guild’s goal is cutting edge.

outside of raiding I want to be a part of an active PVE community that is always elevating everyone up and I wanna be with people who are so friendly and nice that I can actually become friends with and push m+ with and so much more.

If you’re looking for a very solid Melee DPS then you’re in the right place, you can add me on my Battle-Net ID: Ammaa#21211 and we can discuss this further and provide logs and prove of my excellence.

PS: i don’t mind changing faction or switching realms.

Hey Bud!

Added you on Battlenet in the meantime come check us out hopefully we tick a few boxes for you!

Hi Juhayman,

If your willing to change faction, we would love to speak with you some more.

Please have a read of our post below and if it interests you, please do add me on battle.net

Psykick06#2401

Look forward to hearing from you.
Boody