[EU] [A] Feral Druid Is Looking For A Guild

A former Holy Paladin who just rerolled into a Feral Druid…
is looking for a well established raiding guild that is very focused on progression and very ambitious about Mythic raiding and want to push as further as they get in Mythic.

Iam curved and i do have 4/10 mythic progress in Sanctum of Domination on my old main and i also got previous mythic experiences in some raids in the past.

Outside of raiding I want to be a part of an active PVE community that is always elevating everyone up and I wanna be with people who are so friendly and nice that I can actually become friends with and push M+ with and so much more.

If you’re looking for a very solid Melee DPS then you’re in the right place, you can add me on my Battle-Net ID: LivingGolden#2928 and we can discuss this further.

PS: i don’t mind changing faction or switching realms if the opportunity is right.

Hey there, I’ve added you on Battle Net as I think I have just the guild for you!

Here’s a link to our recruitment post:

Hope to speak you soon :smiley:

Heya, we are currently 3/10M on CoA realm and are looking for 1-2 more dps for our progress team. We raid Thursday and Monday 21:15-23:30. Not sure I’d say we are pushing ‘hard’ but we aim to progress as far as we can with the limited time we have. We’ve a fairly active M+ scene and have a social raid on Wed for alts and socials. If you want to chat further, add me on bnet scar#2634

Heya!

Saw you looking for a guild and decided to pitch in.

We got a 3/10M guild on silvermoon and we’re looking for more people to bolster our ranks for SoD mythic.

We’re constantly doing M+ and being active either in-game or discord.

Our raid days are Wednesday and Monday from 7pm to 10pm servertime.

You can add me on discord if you wanna have a chat.

Raski#2003