[EU-Draenor Horde] Looking for an active Mythic+ and raiding guild!

Hi!
Me [Resto Druid] and a friend [Shadow Priest] have come back to Shadowlands since a break from 9.0 and are running Mythics and Raids with PUGs.
However, we are getting demoralised from the situation as each run is very much a mixed bag of what will happen, if people will leave, etc.
We’d love to join a guild which is active, friendly and organised. Discord would be an extra bonus.
We in particular are looking for regular Mythic+ run signups, as well as Normal/Heroic Sepulcher prog!

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or would like to promote your guild here!

Hi Liurnia,

Are you willing to realm- and faction change? If so, Synfull on Dragonblight-EU might suit your needs. We’re currently 5/11hc. 2 raidnights a week, and most other nights doing M+, social stuff etc. Feel free to add me if you’d like to know more about the guild and how we do things.

Best regards,

Armand
armandgrtn#2625

@liurnia

Carnage Inc formed in 2009. Alliance Silvermoon EU. Currently 1/111M and 11/11HC Looking for raiders for Mythic progression. Wed, Thur & Mon 8-10.30pm Server Time.

Would love to have a further chat with you.

Btag: Shell#2116
Discord: Shell#6799

carnage-inc . com

Punished on Tarren Mill/Dentarg could be the guild for you. We have a cross realm community which allows are members to stay on the realm where they are instead of paying money/tokens to transfer.
Our raiding side is bit stronger than our m+ side, but if you find our recruitment post spark some interested, than feel free to poke me on discord.

We are progressing heroic on Wednesday’s and oon Thursday focusing on reclear of heroic up to our progression to gear our lowest ilvl members who miss a thing or 2 they need.