[EU] [H] [Draenor] <Always Sunny In Tanaris> Weekend Mythic Raiding Guild Recruiting for SoD Mythic (3/10)

Hello! Always Sunny In Tanaris is the kind of guild that’s caught somewhere in that grey area of being real casual but also loves to do end game content properly and get CE every patch.

We’re now 3/10 on SoD Mythic, and we’re looking to get a few extra players onboard to finalize our mythic roster!

What kind of people we’re after
Dedicated and easy going players who want to raid on WEEKENDS. The majority of us are all 25+ with jobs and all that, who still want to fit some mythic raiding in their schedules and have fun.

What are the requirements
Can you turn up on time with all your raid consumables, suitable talents, follow tactics whilst having fun? Yes? Welcome a board! Bet you wish all your job interviews were that easy.

What we don’t care about
We seriously don’t pay attention to the meta, which alts/specs you got, RIO or how active you are outside of the raid. We just want you to play the class/spec you love and see you play it well.

Here’s our priority list
We’re always happy to have a few more players that enjoying filling in multiple specs
Tanks: happy to get somebody who might offspec tank if needed.
Healers: all class and specs please apply!
Range dps: could use a few more!
Melee dps: full

Other details
Raid times: Saturday and Sunday 5pm - 8pm realm time
It’s an English speaking guild, but we’re real international.
We have players who are interested in running high keys and have helped many of our members get the KSM achievement.

If you’re interested, please contact: OMEGAKAR#1744

PS: The guild master really likes Always Sunny in Philadelphia I’ve never seen any episodes, and I got accepted in the guild so I don’t think it’s a requirement! :wink:

And here’s an invite link to our discord to speed things up! (mind that space not allowed to post links)

h ttps://discord.gg/TKPCGWGApn

1 Like

Hey All, Lady is down Artificer is Next

If you are still looking for a casual weekend raid guild give us a poke!

1 Like

hey guys we took a break after we killed lady inerva and now we’re prepping for 9.1. We’re looking for priests and warlock to finish our roster.

BalQar#2219

1 Like

we still need a lock and a sp if you think you have what it take to get a ce in 9.1 send me a msg BalQar#2219

1 Like

roses are red violets are blue we need a walock and shadowpriest too .

send me a msg here is my btagO BalQar#2219

1 Like

Can you guys make use of an ele shaman?

Finding out for you mate!

sure dude we can talk give me your btag or discord

Hi. If you guys are still recruiting I am a Warlock looking for some raiding booty and your schedule fits what I am looking for. This expansion I have not raided on mythic mode yet. I was content with just heroic and my current guild did not fit my schedule so I was raiding while working from home.

Currently, I am doing mythic + as Destruction mainly but I have no difficulty in playing the other 2 specs and I have not raided CN since March.

Discord: Powerthirsty #3881.
Battlenet: Margelatu #21373.

We’re at 5/10 Heroic now! still looking for more dual spec players

bumpeedee bump Painsmith is dead!

7/10 First ones going to need a new guardian! Still looking for healers / ranged DPS for our mythic team

1 Like

9/10! Sylvanas next week!

10/10h we got sylvanas we are starting mythic need healers and ranged dps

1 Like

3/10 mythic Still looking for healers and ranged DPS!

2 Likes