[EU - Horde - Draenor] Warrior looking for guild

Hi, I’m looking for a semi-casual, chill 18+ guild that raids 1 or 2 days a week, preferably Saturday and one work day.
I would like to join a guild that is currently doing Normal with the end goal being Heroic AotC.

Last AotC i achieved was “Ahead of the Curve: G’huun” in Uldir. I did a bit of Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor but I stopped raiding in BfA before killing last two bosses. Played phase 1-4 on Classic, cleared Ony, MC, BWL and ZG.

Currently I am playing an Arms Warrior (~181 ilvl) and want to start raiding in this expansion.
I am also thinking of maybe getting into tanking some M+.

Hey mate.

I think you will be perfect for our guild, . We’re a bunch of “old” people who raid Saturday in a very relaxed way. We’re still in the proces of recruiting, but currently we find pugs via groupfinder, and have managed several normal clears, and have just had our first progress raid, where we went to 2/10 hc.

We may be doing a normal “farm” clear at some point, hopefully. We’re aware that warriors have a tough expansion so far, but we don’t care if you are playing a class that isn’t currently performing high, nor do we care if you’re playing the “right” spec. As long as you enjoy what you’re doing and can learn mechanics, then you’re the one for us :slight_smile:

As we grow, we will probably need a 3rd tank for M+, but atm we’re also relying a bit on pugging for this. People will of course still go with you - just wanted to be clear.

Check out our recruitment post here: Delete please

You can add me on Elfeaterdk#2334 or on discord: Elftanker#9369, or add our GM via the tags in recruitment thread.

(I don’t know why the guild tags from my old guild is still under my name here - cannot change it)

Hi mate,

We are looking for a warrior for our main raid team.

Have a look at the recruitment post below and add one of the officers if you want to speak further.

Thanks

Hi there! Please see our below post. Our main team are all mid 20s and older (some of us much older!). We cleared normal in our first week as a guild and are looking to start HC!

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-kazzak-one-last-pull-are-recruiting/236489/2

hey take a look at our post and let me know if we are a fit for you

Thanks for reading