EU | Mythic | TWW Recruitment | <The Whimsicals>

:european_castle: The Whimsicals Recruitment - Draenor [EU]

• Progression: 4/8 HC

:mag_right: Who We Are

The Whimsicals is a mature, HC/Mythic raiding guild looking for dedicated players to join our roster for The War Within and beyond. We offer a friendly environment with a perfect balance of casual banter and serious progression.

We’re a semi-HC guild with a strong core team for HC already, looking to add to our team and potentially step onto the mythic scene. :dragon:

The guild started back in WoD with a tight-nit group of IRL friends from Denmark who have been raiding together on and off since. We’re back for TWW looking to form a strong team with great personalities.

Through the years members have left and rejoined every expansion thus conserving the core group with added members from all around EU. :earth_africa:

We are a somewhat serious group of players but the core essence is to have fun and progress through systematic problem solving, without blaming people for potential mistakes.

Many members are now in their 30’s (golden age rip) with families or work which they have to prioritize :older_man:. It is therefore also a community that respects peoples time and other commitments.

We are looking for skilled players to join our roster, regardless of role/class. Minimum requirement is AOTC from the past 2 expansions.

:spiral_calendar: Raid Schedule

Days: Thursday & Sunday

• Time: 20:00-23:00 Server Time

:mag: What We’re Looking For

• Roles Needed:
    HEALERS: Druid, Priest, Monk, Shaman
  • Strong parsers with the ability to multitask
  • Reliable attendance and commitment to raid times
  • Positive attitude and willingness to learn and improve

:telephone_receiver: Contact Information

• Battle.net: Sharpens#2670
  • Discord: _Sharpens

:rocket: Ready to Join?

If you’re looking for a guild that combines friendly banter with serious progression, The Whimsicals is the place for you! We’re currently building our Mythic roster for The War Within and beyond. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or submit your application today on Wowaudit,com and search for The Whimsicals on Draenor :fire:

HEALERS WANTED!

Cheers! :beers:

1 Like

Still Looking :slight_smile:

High prio on Warrior/DH (DPS)!

Bump, still looking :slight_smile:

Still high prio on Warrior/DH (DPS)!

High prio on DH (DPS)!

High prio on healer druid/priest/pala

22 year old Supporter of the Illidari as a Havoc DH. I jumped into WoW in the last Month of Remix. Definitely would be interested to join. With the TWW wanting to get into mostly Raiding, some Mythic+ aswell and dipping feet into pvp. My only Raiding Exp. is Destiny 2 (if that would even count)

For further Info my Dms are open
Discord: 2pepper4u
Battle: TwoPepper4u#2421

Prio -
Healer (Priest/Druid/Monk)
DPS Ranged (Excluding Mail)

• Rerolling from ret to holy paladin or holy priest
  • I want to play in a mythic prog raid team!

Amirdrassil 8/9 Mythic - Ret paladin
Aberrus 7/9 Mythic - Ret paladin
Vault of the incarnates 5/8 Mythic - Ret paladin
Fated Nathria 9/10 Mythic - Ret paladin
Fated Sanctum 5/10 Mythic - Ret paladin
Fated Sepulcher 5/11 Mythic - Ret paladin
Sepulcher 6/11 Mythic - Ret paladin
Sanctum of Domination 7/10 Mythic - Ret paladin
Castle Nathria 9/10 Mythic - Ret paladin
Ny’aLotha 12/12 Mythic - Ret paladin
Eternal Palace

CE:
BFA: Ny’alotha - Ret paladin
BFA: Uldir - Holy Paladin
Legion: Antorus - Resto Druid
Legion: Nighthold - Resto shaman
Legion: The Emerald Nightmare - Holy paladin

Hit me up !!

Qerub#21540

HIGH PRIO: Healer Priest/ Resto Druid.
DPS: Shadow Priest/ Mage

High prio - DPS: Havoc DH/Spriest. Consideration will be taken to any exceptional player though!

Still looking.

Hi mage looking for raiding guild added you in discord :slight_smile:

Post have been updated!

Bump, high prio on healers!

Heya.

Returning old-school raider, would that be relevant? I used to raid from TBC up to finishing Cataclysm. Hardmodes included (before heroic/mythic existed) . Would that be relevant or are you explicitly looking for more recent experience?

Playing a disc priest btw

Hey,

Performance is more important to us than progress, please add me on bnet and I can send you over the application link :slight_smile:

Glaciaz#2781