EU - Ravencrest - 50 Arcane Mage - Alliance

Hi all,

I am new to mmorpgs and wow in particular and i’m looking for a more laid back pve guild mainly to be social with as i’ll most likely remain a perma noob forever, my fingers just won’t work right!
I play most days for an hour or so, but i work shifts so no real schedule to speak of.
I think that’s about it, hope i find a home!

Thanks!

Hi there!

We are on the Silvermoon server, but if you feel like starting another character or transferring, we are open to newcomers as well as veterans :slight_smile: You can read more about us here:

Hey there, we are on ravencrest and we recruit socials and new players^^
I will paste our recruitment thread message :
[A] Ravencrest [EU]
8/8 Normal 8/8 Heroic
Currently seeking more players to join our team, we are looking to push as far as we can each tier, we do have some classes in mind which may come ahead of other roles (listed below) but we are open to all recruitment, however as it stands are more preferable to ranged. We are a social guild who communicate a lot many of our main team have raided together for years and we tend to do a lot of content besides progression raiding such as; Mythic +, alt runs, even an occasional drunk raid night to blow off some steam, all are welcome not just raiders there are spots for socials too, however socials will be taken into raids after the progression team has successfully completed curve. All are welcome

Prefered roles
-DPS melee (Rogue, Warrior)
-DPS Ranged (Hunter, Mage, Priest)
-Healers (Paladin)

Progression Raid Times
Wed & Thurs- 8:00pm-11:00pm (Eu)

If you like what you’re reading drop us a message either on discord or in-game.
(Bnet)Carl#2377 / (Discord) Carldf#2004
(Bnet)Gin#22349 / (Discord) Gin#1370