(EU) Returning player looking for Active, Small - Med Casual pve - Social Guild

Hello looking to find some freinds and help others, i like Raiding (not done the newest yet) M+, leveling and just helping people in all kinds of content.

I would love the Guild to be active and not have hundreds of people in it that no longer play and also players become lost, Im 25 so no need to worry about age.

Hope you are all well and i look forward to meeting you all

Hey Hellcorera,

Take a look at our guild on draenor assuming you are willing to change realm / server.
If you like what you see join our discord and we will take it from there.

[LFM] [EU] [H&A] [draenor] [M+] [Raid] Relaxed social Guild recruiting - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

discord.gg/hyqavB4Nh5

Hey man, how are you?

I would like to present our guild [FUGU] to you. We started this project about a month ago to create a smaller but tight knit guild where people actually enjoy playing together.

We’ve got a very active, chatty and helpful core group right now but new friendly people are always welcome.

If this sounds like something you are looking for you can read our recruitment topic to learn more about us.

We look forward to meeting you!

Hello :slightly_smiling_face: If you are still looking for a guild, we have a newer guild on Ragnaros that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. I understand this would require you to server transfer, and understand if that is not something you are looking to do :slightly_smiling_face:

If you wish to contact me, undertale22 on discord or HopesNDreams#2993 on bnet
Have a great day!

Come to Inceptum on Draenor, we are SociaL Raiding Guild

Greetings Hellcorera ^^
Were a smaller guild on Ghostlands, maybe we could be of intrest if you havent found a home yet ^^

[Ghostlands] [Alliance] Innocent Bystanders is recruiting casual heroic players!)

1 Like