[EU] [Turalyon] New player looking for a casual & chill PVE guild

About me
Hello, I’m basically a new player, I’ve played the game a few years ago but just for a month. So I’m basically still exploring the game, trying it out, and everything is new. I have an undead warlock (30) and an alliance druid (55). I don’t have Dragonflight yet, and I will only buy it if it’s good. I’m mostly interested in PVE content, dungeons and raids probably. I play on average 2 hours daily, a bit more on the weekends.

What I’m looking for
I’m looking for a really really casual and chill guild made of new players like myself or a guild that welcomes new players.

I also tried WotLK Classic but only for a month and althought I liked it, it seemed too slow and time consuming for me, so I will probably stick with retail.

Hi Gyozo,

Maybe you can consider Synfull on Dragonblight-EU. As a guild we strive to be welcoming to every player, be it new or seasoned. Every season we try to get the “Ahead of the Curve” achievement, and we actively encourage and support our members to get their Keystone Master achievements. Our weekly social events are the place for M+, PVP, transmog runs, etc. Please have a look at our recruitment post, and feel free to add me if you want to learn more about the guild.

Best regards,

Armand
BNET: armandgrtn#2625