Eu-TwistingNether Unholy DK LF Guild

I am a 24 year old guy who has been playing WoW since Legion. I progressed mythic in Legion and BFA. In BFA I quit because my guild transferred and I did not enjoy the game at the time. I am looking for a semi/hardcore raiding guild. I want to progress in mythic, preferably raiding 3 times a week. I am fluent in english and I am not afraid to talk during raids. I have been struggling to find a guild on TN where I could be a part of the raiding roster. If you are looking for a chill guy who always tries his best, don’t hesitate to message me.

Hello, not yet to mythic but still…

Hi There,

We are currently looking for a UhDK +2RDPS and a Healer for our Heroic progression team.
We are based on Alliance however!
If you are still interested please add me on Tag Vanq#2404 or Discord Hoterino#6305

Vanq

Hey!
If you are open to considering a newly formed guild we are currently forming our raiding team. Might not be what you are interested in but here is our recruitment post. :slight_smile:

I think you could be a good fit to our guild. We are looking for a UH DK, and are located on twisting nether. Hit me up on discord and we can have a chat. Luscifer#3319

Hi,

We are currently recruiting a unholy dk.
Whilst we are on a different server we would love to have you with us.

Please do let me know if your interested.