[EU] Warlock from Anachronos looking for a guild

Hi all,
I am Beatrixje a recently dinged warlock that is looking for a guild to join.
on my former main i have curve for the current tier.

i am looking for a raiding guild, that also do myth+.

Can play most of the days.

Hey there!

Are you tired of dead guild chats? Feeling like you simply exist within a guild? You have a home here at the Duck Mafia (EU Ragnaros.) This is a community that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. Not on EU Ragnaros and want to take part? Come check out our discord server and see if you like it enough to join us permanently. We do a ton of dungeons at all levels to meet your vault needs, we have both a progressive (4/9M) and social raiding environment, and do fun activities as far as mount runs, transmog runs, discord shenanigans, and sometimes variety gaming.

Come along and see for yourself if you like the sound of what you’ve heard!

Bnet - HopesNDreams#2993
Discord - Undertale22
Discord - discord.gg/DuckMafia

Greetings, Beatrixje!

“Healer problem” on Draenor may be something for you. We are well established mythic raiding guild with a lively social community where you will be able to find team for keys and join our raids. We have a casual raid for social members once a week and two evenly strong mythic progression teams on distinct week days you can choose from if you crave for challenge.

Please check our post and contact me if you are interested to join or have any questions.
My discord: cheyanna_5202