[EU][A] <Fourth Wing> Mon/Wed 8-10:30pm GMT Recruiting for TWW!

Still plenty going on here. Twice a week raids, AOTC clears, hopefully only a couple of players away from starting mythic.

Not afraid of having a few cross realmers join up, particularly as hall of fame nearly full.

9-11.30 MON/WEDS. Perfect times for guilt free WoW. Come play.

1 Like

Summed up best by Parth <3

Beginning Mythic progression Monday!

Still looking for more to head into Mythic!

Already have a guild, but they are not quite ready to begin Mythic?

Wanting to push Mythic, but worried about toxic environments while you learn?

Tired of your guild or they have lost enthusiasm and their love of the game?

Looking for a friendly group who truly enjoy playing together?

No problem! We are happy to have you, just send an add and we can chat more about what you’re looking for!

Updated with 1/9M progression!

Still looking for some really great people to group up and raid Mythic! Ideally looking for ranged - ideally not hunters!

Add me and let’s chat! Ashe#11337

Hi iv been trying to get in contact about joint Ng you guys for raiding to no avail, do you have a discord I can add? I’m very interested in joining

Hi mate, yeah of course - feel free to add me on discord. Should be username: .varwen

If that fails, drop your bnet on here and I’ll add you! I’m on at the moment.

Raiding Mythic on Mondays, it’s all starting to come together. Still time to join guild or community if we’re playing at times to suit you.

DPS ideally. Druid, Evoker, Shadow, DK would be cool but there’s room for most but pally/hunter/shaman.

2/9 M! Looking for more DPS.

Were you able to get in touch? If not, feel free to reach out to me @ fangrage#11582 on bnet or discord user is fangrage

No, just added you on discord

1 Like

2/9 almost 3. We really need more DPS players to fill up the group consistently. We tend to be 1/2 short. Dedicated place for someone who enjoys mythic progression.

2/9M now! Looking for more to join us consistently.

Still looking for more dps to fill our roster!

Add us, you know you want to!

Added all 3 of you

3/9. EU’s premier 9pm start raid team. Moving to both nights being purely Mythic from this week. Very almost a full group from guild+community last night. Only needed to top up with one player. Come make that last spot yours.

Getting ready for S4. Still 10+ raiding twice a week. Mythic paused for now but alts and achievs and whatever going. Come join if you want a heroic/mythic guild for next season and want a chill start.

Updated for S4!

Currently recruiting for Mythic prog!

Currently recruiting for Mythic prog!