Evoker empowered spell bugs

As title, there’s a bug that causes Eternity Surge and Flame Breath (moreso enternity surge) not to go off. Now its not that its just an annoying bug with the class, but when you’re raiding mythic progress and your dragonrage drops because the empowered spell doesn’t go when it should of with 0.5-1.0s of dragonrage left, thats the performance of the class and raid team as a whole losing out. Also the class requires to use certain empowered abilities at specific points to get max benefit, like when adds on timers appear with 100% health, not having to recast with them at 50%. It’s infuriating.

I’m about to switch to back to a warlock main, it’s getting that bad.

Expansion so far is great but this is tarnishing what has been a refreshing expansion release. Don’t ruin it by ignoring problems with core class gameplay bugs. This makes the game not fun.

If there isn’t a known fix, then please tell us that, and let us know a possible ETA. At least if we know the problem is being worked on we aren’t about to ditch the new shiny class of the expansion for old classes, because by the time a random fix appears there would be no point picking it back up due to being behind on gear and people focusing their efforts back into other mains.

1 Like

I just want to drop in and say I also have run into these issues. At first I just thought maybe something went wrong with regards to enemy placement, like maybe they walked out of my LoS at the moment the spell would release, but the spells just don’t go off.

And then I’m sat there, waiting to see a spell effect that doesn’t happen, wasting precious time.

There is also another UI related issue where my abilities will look like I can cast them, but I will actually be out of resources. So I’ll be spamming Pyre, but nothing happens, because I don’t have the resources my UI tells me I have.

This way please: Bugreporting - how to!