Exalt in the Impressive Influence 100% Bonus Reputation Buff: April 20 – May 18

Probably going to be up at 9AM US West time. :exploding_head:

I really hope it covers the doubloons to items for rep trade type quests, 100coins for the 250rep item… cuz i`ve been farming for a long time now :slight_smile:

They don’t go over exalted to, if u going paragons :smiley:

Netflix and chill! :heart_eyes: :cupid: :boom: :sweat_drops:

Ion must press big red button to activate buff ,and they still sleeping in California

So, I’ve sent some pings along the jungle drums line (thankfully I learned morse code as a boy scout). I can’t get a definite, but as this is a “Buff”, rather than an event, it is not being applied at our normal reset time automatically. It is suspected it will be nearer the US time zone as the Dev’s will need to enable it and right now it’s sleepy night night time there.

5 Likes

So u mean all people that work for blizzard is sleeping, i don’t belive in that, it’s just lazy.

Anyone know if the buff is active yet?

Not all, no. But all the devs are US side, they wont be in the office yet. It’s a free buff, it will still come on the 20th… they didn’t say what time so…

Aren’t they working from home? :thinking:

I’m guessing it’ll be active between 4-6 then. I’m pretty sure the US servers just had their reset too.

Maybe they shoud hire peps that work at nights then, it’s nonsense.

No idea. After all, Trump has been promoting the anti-lockdown protests. I guess as long as they practice social distancing in the office they can go in. But even if they are working from home, it’s still not office hours yet.

Thanks a lot for the update. Truly dumbfounded there are no CS people answering this. I’ve poked the EU CS team on twitter aswell and they respond to anything but this :stuck_out_tongue:

My guess is around 6PM EU server time to be honest.

1 Like

Thanks for the update. TBH it was what I was expecting. For anyone who has played this game long enough, we know that us Europeans have always had to march to the sound of the US drum and there is nothing we can do about it. It is a shame that they always make us feel 2nd rate but it is what it is. As long as we have enough time today to make use of it, then it’s all good.

How disappointing, I was just about to read “Exalt in the impressive influence of Souldefìler!” as its the type of thing I would create…

Ah well.

Do it anyway!!

PS. Nice buff btw…

When the Devs wake up…

8 Likes

We all know it takes TWO devs to push a button. :smiley:

4 Likes

1 Like