Exp player LF guild for TBC , (Semi HC, 2 d/w)

Hello!

What I´m looking for

• A friendly, active, fun / social guild that got some solid leadership and atleast some exp from tbc.
  • Still a Semi HC mindset when it comes to raid, but not afraid of having fun.
  • 2 days raiding , 20-23 CET. ( due to having kids , work etc).
  • Preferebly horde faction as im levling my hunter atm.
    ( low lvl tho so its not a must.)
  • So yes I´m rolling a bm Hunter for tbc.

Some info about me and what you can expect

• 28 year old Swedish dude with 2 kids every other week.
  • I´m an experienced wow player that have been playing the game on and off since tbc back at 2007.
  • I´ve been clearing all heroic difficulities on retail and a few mythic raids experience under my belt.
  • Got some officer and class leader experience for a few classes and guilds.
  • With all the things i have from my experience for wow i´m still a “easy” and kinda relaxed guy that always try and help people out when i can.
  • I know what will be required of me and the team when it comes to raids etc.
  • I will always show up in time with consumes etc for progress.
  • If i cannot make a raid in time (for whatever reason) i will let leaders know asap.

Classic status

• Got a 60 rogue that i have mained during my “half” time of classic play.
  • Cleared mc, ony, bwl and zg.
  • Around the time that AQ was coming out i had a longer break from classic until a few weeks ago.
  • This rogue will be my pvp alt for tbc.
  • All tbc PvE content will be done with my hunter.

If this catches you´re interest or just want to ask me something?
Then reply or/and add my discord and we can have a chat :slight_smile:

Discord: Plexi#3068

Best of luck to all of you !
Cya out there in Outlands !

We’re still looking for a few hunters to fill up our core raiding team if you feel interested!

Discord;
Kreeftman#0727

Busy real life? want to do raid after normal hours? New late night guild recruit ppl for serious tbc progress and vanilla content! Raid hours 23:30-2:00st 3 days per week! Socials-Lvlers-PvPers also welcome! we are dragonfang server hit me up

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.