Expectations for Shadowlands Launch

My friend’s 624k honor would like to talk with you

It’d just inflate the economy way too much. Silver is a safe bet - doesn’t hurt anyone and everyone gets a minor boost in the meantime.

I’m excited, will be my first time experiencing the launch of an expansion. I do have an expectation and it’s called “lag” and “server queues” but we’ll see how it goes… :rofl:

Turns out, you can use them to make MUCH more money than the 1 honor = 1 silver conversation, which makes no sense then.

You buy the last season Aspirant BFA set pieces, I think the best value (for druid at least) is the “Off-hand”. It costs 425 Honor, and sells for 45 gold. Over 10 times as much as the ridiculous automatic conversion.

(Note: you have to equip the item first in order to be able to sell it for gold, otherwise you get the refund option)

I mean sure you can do that but the overall g/h isn’t that great. If some people want to do the vendor shuffle then go ahead, but turning each piece of honor into gold would just be stupid. Would they do that, you would get 10 times more value out of waiting for the conversion than buying and selling the offhand.

Thanks blizzard, you didnt mention anything abnout the mission table in zulda… I have no missions now…? Why not? :S

Forgot to add:
Launch Time +24 Hours game will become stable again.

:grin:

In-game calendar says 10am CET. I wonder which one is correct?

I expect lagging and DC the first weeks! :smiley: Beside that I expect to have a blast as usual in WoW and ofc make new friends to do mythic + with.

I’ll be playing the new destiny 2 expansion for the first 2 weeks of SL since it’ll be a horrible lagfest anyway. See you soon!

There is only one expectation.
Awful bottlenecks

With covid and lockdown in place in UK and parts of Europe, I think the number of people playing will be higher than ever.

Tomorrow the gates to hell will open at the strike of midnite… Why is everyone so excited about this?

As a newbie to Silvermoon, I’m actually kinda excited

My expectations are that that the CPU’s on several machines on each rack will spontaneously combust and burn the entire server room down, and then we’ll all get error 37. :smiley:

I hope you’ll put up some extra servers(hint: lower the number of shards possible on old zones) to have a LOT of shards available… and then just spread the masses across them all. :sweat_smile:

If I remember correctly there is a video with a Gnome selling cats for 50 MSK, but no one knows what an MSK is.

Moscow
/10 chars

as always i am correct

https://i.gyazo.com/b7bd7d6abefe0b7cf9912c50aa644e53.png

Expectations for Shadowlands Launch, was this time no world server down error. But you guys did it i have it again… cant log and it says world server down… after i was ingame…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.