Experience player looking for mythic raiding guild

Hello,I’m a 26 year old guy looking to finaly start to seriously raid again, to push for CE in future raids.

I’ve played the game since vanilla off and with that I’ve experienced allot during these times. I’ve monstly been dps , but have been healing and tanking a litle bit to help out during tough times to get enough numbers for raids.
I’ve been dormant in the raiding scene for a long time, pugging raids here and there just to see the current content due to a previous job that held me back to raid on a schedule.
Been casually playing bfa, it has been my least favorite expansion and it has been a struggle to even play on a casually level. Now that prepatch is out I want to prepare for Shadowlands which im very excited for.

For what class I’m playing in Shadowlands, I’ve not decided yet, leaning most towards Shadow Priest at the moment If I have any interested guilds reading this, that choice can be decided between us, looking to keep 2 characters up to date.

Thanks for reading, if interested leave a comment here and I will contact you if I’m interested.

Hi there check out our guild we may be what you after.

Hey Nøttekos,

My guild is currently looking for players to fill our last couple of raidspots for shadowlands. We’re a progress focused raiding guild situated on the connected realms of Alonsus, Anachronos and Kul Tiras (alliance). Our aim for shadowlands is CE raiding but in a chill and relaxed environment, progressing in our own pace.

We currently have spots open for:
Mage
Mw/ww monk (able to play both specs at mythic level, or have a viable dps alt)
Holy/shadow priest (able to play both specs at mythic level, or have a viable dps alt)

You can find any other information in our recruitment thread:

Feel free to get in touch if this sounds like a suitable guild for you.

Kind regards,
Keata
xarial#2863 (Btag)

Sanity Optional (Twisting Nether - EU / Horde) is a new guild formed 3-4 months ago! We are looking to clear mythic content and acquire CE during each tier of Shadowlands… Our raid times are Wed/Sat 2000 to 2400 GMT +2 and we have a 90% attendance policy, with a strong understanding that real life have a bigger importance. We also have an expectation of our raiders to maintain 2 raid ready characters during progression.

Our guild management comprises of 3 members - combined we hold roughly 18 years of experience in guild leadership/management.

We also like to foster an atmosphere of being relaxed, while being serious when needed.

To get in touch with me;
Bnet - Rude#1466
Discord - Rude#3206

Hey there, Please add me on Discord for a chat :slight_smile:

Miester#0905