Experienced 12/12M MW Monk LF Mythic Guild for SL

Hello! Due to some reason I can’t post on my main on forums right now, but anyway. I’m a 26-year-old long term raider looking for a mythic guild for Shadowlands progress. My existing guild is sadly losing most of its raiding team due to burnouts and other such things after a long, tedious N’zoth progress. Ideal would be a guild of similar progress to my own, so 12/12M is preferable. Any raid day or raid time is fine with my current schedule being very flexible. I have a working mic, can communicate and am open to both Finnish- and English-speaking guilds. I’m open to both factions but prefer Alliance due to almost all my alts being Alliance.

I’ve raided since the start of WotLK and have raided basically every raid tier since, save for last two tiers of Cata and first tier of MoP due to IRL things. I’ve mained MW monk ever since MoP came out and have raided every mythic tier with it since then - I’m also comfortable playing WW as my offspec and have a geared alt of almost every class. I’m also casually doing M+, but don’t have stellar score due to lack of a steady group. I also boost raid and M+ content.

My logs aren’t great for this tier due to the fact I started mythic really late and we spent a lot of time extending on Cara/N’zoth instead of reclearing. But here’s all the relevant links.

WoWProgress
Raider.io
WarcraftLogs
Armory

My discord tag is Dalanna#5132 and my btag is Dalanna#2221.

1 Like

You sound like what we need! Check us out at [A] [Outland] Natural Competition – Recruiting Mythic Raiders for Shadowlands

Still looking!