Experienced players lf raiding guild

Hi we are a group of about 10 friends (aged 23 - 43) who have played together, raided and ran a successful guild together for a number of years looking to return to wow after a 2 month break away. We took a break as got tired of the repetition and were on a dying server but miss the social aspect of wow.

We are open to server transfer, character reroll but will only play horde.Between us our mains include 2 pally tanks, resto shammy, resto druid, holy pally, mm hunter, shadow priest, windwalker monk, demon hunter, fury warrior. All play alts including mage, lock, holy priest, guardian druid, blood dk. There are potentially others but for the moment they are definite. All very active players, always on discord (even when not playing wow) and reliable.

We are hoping to find a guild that offers raiding (HC/M), fun social aspect, bit of a laugh and is active. The social aspect is really important and we arent interested in a guild that only logs on 2 days a week to raid. Also hoping for a guild that raids in the evening with a start time about 21.30 ST as we all work and have families but this isnt a deal breaker. We understand we may not all be able to raid together which is fine but want to stay together for the other elements while making new friends. If we transfer to a new server it has to be active and with an AH where items are reasonable priced but most importantly that will take all of us.

Hello, Cliodhna.
Would you mind having a little chat? Add me on Discord: Cheyanna#5202, or BN: Lawura#2369

Hey there, if faction change is something you are considering then please get in touch! I’m recruiting for an Alliance guild on Silvermoon called FURY. Whilst our raid start time might be a little earlier than you were looking for, we do have two raid teams, lots of M+ runs and a friendly, active community.
Here’s the link to our recruitment post: 💥 [A][Silvermoon] <Fury> 2/8M MYTHIC RAID TEAM LF SHADOW PRIEST - #14 by Zerofoxx-silvermoon
Discord: Zerofoxx#7345 BNET: Zerofoxx#2989

Drop me a msg on discord please. We may have a solution for you

Scottix#2212

Hey buddy,

Would you like to have a chat with us? We’ve got a heroic and a mythic raiding team. Our main team raids on weekends because just like you guys, we’re on that same age group with jobs etc! :smiley:

10/10 HC 3/10M

Pretty laid back crowd, casuals but focused, don’t like wasting time and are planning to get CE.

Guild is Always Sunny In Tanaris

Discord accounts:

Gorba#7027 (I’m the least reliable in answering fast :-p )
Fadious#8796
balqar#2976

Hi,

Would love to speak with you some more on bnet: Psykick06#2401

Cheers,
Boody