Experienced raider looking for 2 day a week CE guild

My name is Virani and I have raided in every expansion since Vanilla; some more hardcore than others. Now I have a job and a family, so I cannot put the hours in that I used to. I do still want to achieve the best possible with the time I do have.

I am looking for a guild of like-minded people that want to push for Cutting Edge on a 2 evening a week schedule. I don’t mind if there is a third day added at the start of a new raid if you go back to two days once it is possible. I also like running mythic plus on other evenings or during the weekend.

My preferred days are Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I can also do Tuesday or Thursday. Wednesday is not possible. I can start at 19.30 - 20.00 and would prefer to stop at 23.00.

I would gladly server/faction transfer for the right guild.

What I can offer you is a reliable, dedicated raider. Sometimes it seems like a very standard thing but I always show up on time and prepared with consumables and tactics. I have raided as dps, tank and healer so I know what multiple roles have to offer. I like playing all three priest specs so if you want an off-healer or off-dps on some fights I can do that. I have also used alts in raids before if it was better for the guild. I like being as useful as I can.

You can contact me on Discord: Virani#9668 or Battlenet: Virani#2453.

Hello Virani

We’re a friendly, decently sized guild with 2 groups, a dedicated group trying to push through mythics and a more relaxed group.

Our contact details are:
Bnet: Tostie#2772 or contact an officer online: Clouzzer - Mythic / Elixal - Heroic or any other officer.

We do raid on weds and sun, but we’re considering changing one of those days to either Weds → Thurs or Sun → Sat.

You can find a more detailed explanation about us here:

Hello Virani!

We are a fairly new guild starting to build our raidteam, who will be going to push for CE :slight_smile: We also have mythic + nights aswell as other events like transmog runs. Its a very social and friendly guild and will want to push for end game content but also wants to have fun. The raiddays haven’t been set yet, so we will be able to fit into everyones scedule :slight_smile:

The way it seems now we need some more dps / offspec heal to fill out our roster.

If you would like to know more you can add my battletag : Missylerona#2360

Hope to hear from you soon!

PS : This guild is on Outland realm on ally side :slight_smile: