Experienced Tank looking for a raiding guild!

Hello and thank you for reading my post!

My name is Tom, 33 years old, long time WoW player and an avid gamer. I am looking for a raiding guild to join on my Demon Hunter Tank.

Little bit about my “WoW carrer”…
I started playing WoW way back in 2007. I’ve raided most raids in TBC, all of WotLK raids but it was another account so I won’t go out of my way to prove anything to you guys. I took a break in Cata and sold that account (dumb, I know know).
I returned in MoP on this account and raided a bit on my Protection Paladin. Oh yeah, TBC/WotLK I raided as a Prot Paladin as well. In WoD and Legion I raided every raid tier on Mythic, culminating in CE in Hellfire Citadele and my best kill.
In WoD I was Prot Paladin, while in Legion is was a Prot Warrior at first and then a Brewmaster Monk. BfA was not as appealing to me as were the previous xpacs, only killed Ghuun on Heroic mode as an Arms Warrior.

And here we are now…My DH is 202 ilv, I have around 600 rio on him. My overall CN exp is 10/10 Normal on my other Tanks toon but I decided to swap mains and concentrate fully on the DH. I love doing m+, always come prepared for raids with tactics, consumables, enchants and so on.

In my previous guilds I was an officer and even have some exp as a Raid Leader. My preferred raid times would be evenings, let’s say from 19:00 server time at earliest, till 23:00 max. For days, Fridays and Saturdays are only days I can’t raid.
If you are looking for an reliable person for your raid team and are in a lack of a Tank, add me on Discord: Tomba#2707, or BattleNet: Valhalla#2193, for a chat.

Once again, thank you for reading and have a good one!

Tom

Hey there we’re not a raiding guild as yet as we only just started but we are hoping to get people in to make friends and doing mythic keys/dungeons etc together.
Feel free to read about us and get in touch!

Hey there! My names ian i am the RL of the guild Echo of Eternity, we are currently 9/10 heroic and are rebuilding our team to push for that curve.

We currently have a tank spot open and would love to have a chat with you ive added you to bnet, But if for some reason u didnt receive it you can add me to Discord or bnet with Discord: R3X3H#3922 or Bnet net R3X3H#2561

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.