Experienced Warrior/Monk looking for a guild!

Hello!

I am looking for a raiding guild going into next patch, although I do not mind raiding in this current one as well. Currently I have a ilv 400 Brewmaster/Mistweaver Monk and a ilv 400 Protection Warrior. I really don’t mind which class I main in the new team, I can do Arms as well and help out with tanking when needed. My ideal guild would be a social one that raids Normal/Heroic and does M+. Current rating on both Monk and Warrior is 2k. Ideal raiding times would be, 2 days a week, no Fridays/Saturdays, and to be done with raiding till 22:30 max.

When it comes to raids I am self sufficient, bring my own food/enchants/pots/flasks, come prepared with tactics. I’m 35 years old and have been playing WoW for a long, long time. If any of this sounds interesting to you and you have questions for me please don’t be shy and add me on battle net. My tag is Valhalla#2193. Or Discord: Norec#2707.

Thank you for reading this and have a good one!

Hey Norec,

I will add you on discord.

In the meantime here is our guild profile:-

[LFM] [EU] [H] [draenor] [M+] [Raid] Relaxed social Guild recruiting - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Ive sent you a friend request recruitment post below but needs a little update we are 8/8 heroic

Hello! i added you on discord.

Here is a link to our recruitment profile: [H] [EU] <SOLACE> - Tarren Mill - LF Raiders/Socials/m+ players

We are a non toxic guild. Most members are 30+.

Hello Norec
We are a normal/heroic raiding guild that raids every Wednesday and Thursday from 20:00 serve to 22:00 sever (uk time) Our main goal is to clear all tier content and have a lot of fun in the process, we would be semi-casual in terms is focus so are looking for peeps who know their class! Having a support class such as tanking is a added bonus!

We currently have spots for dps and with cross faction on the way, u would not have to transfer to our server, can if u want ofc :smiley: but guild invites be round the corner for u hordies!

Anyway if u are interested plz add for on Discord for a chat Razorstorm#7563

Our team consists or a great bunch people, friendly and very welcoming!

Regards
Raz

Hey hey!

I am still looking for a raiding/m+ guild! Raid times I listed above are server time, so there is no confusion :slight_smile: Also I have added a Paladin as a potential main, can dps,tank or heal no problem. Hope to hear from you soon and have a nice day!

Hi Norec,

The Old Grudge is currently recruiting players, in particular we are looking for people that want to raid 10.1, though if you just want to hang do M+ then that is fine as well.

First and foremost The Old Grudge is a guild for older players, originally a 25+ guild, we now accept 18+ players, but the vibe of the guild is definitely older and chill. The guild has been around since vanilla with some of us members since then!

We are a mixed casual, mythic+, and raiding guild. Most nights we have a discord group of people running m+ anything from +2 to +20

We are based on the following server group: Deathwing, Dragonblight, Ghostlands, Karazhan, Lightning’s Blade, The Maelstrom

Raid days for the open group are Monday/Thursday, start times 20:30-23:00 (server time)

Discord: Ezzer#2194

Thanks

Hey Norec, we might be a good fit for you!

Hi Norec!

Are you still looking for a guild?

Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) is recruiting. We’re a small, people-centred guild that runs normal and heroic raids as well as M+. We understand that real life comes first - and life is busy! So our raid and scheduled M+ sessions are fairly short: raids are Sun and Tues nights 21:30 -23:00 Server Time (I appreciate that we finish slightly later than what you’re looking for though, so this might not work for you? Since we start a bit later, I was wondering if there might be some wiggle room there :stuck_out_tongue: ). Our M+ nights are on the same time slots, with Friday being the higher keys brackets (the key levels change through the season, as we progress; the main goal for Fri night is working towards KSM), Thurs is practising, building confidence and improving gear, and when there is interest, Wed nights are learning, gearing and practising runs with baby keys.

We are almost always running ad hoc Keys as well though, so you are not limited to the scheduled M+ runs (since you mention no Fridays) :slight_smile:

There’s no attendance expectations; we have fully social members, some who only sign up for raids and not M+ and vice versa, and those who enjoy both.

We’re currently looking for for a healer and DPS to join our team. Although tank (and reserve) tank spots are full at the moment, it;s always handy to have some versatility with offsets and alts, though :smiley:

If you’d like to find out more, feel free to contact me Bnet:sheira#1910 or Discord: Lakshmii#0552

Or, feel free to post a guild application at discord.gg/RHX5vTbX

Looking forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile: