Explain wintrading to me

OK, so what’s with this wintrading I keep hearing about?
Like… I assume it’s about one team surrendering games to another team? If so, how can they face each other repeatedly when you can’t face the same team again for some time even if you are the only teams on said mmr? Also if one team keeps losing shouldn’t they fall too far apart with mmr? Or if they keep switching who loses wouldn’t they never get higher rating in the end?
or is there some exploit they are doing? I’m genuinely curious what’s this about.

You can face them, they just que at a time where no other team queues.

Let’s say both teams have 3.2 cr but 3.4 mmr. They can keep doing 1 win 1 loss etc. for each team and both teams will gain rating. They gain a lot more rating for winning than they lose for losing, so with this method they can both safely push up their ratings to get closer to their mmr, and their mmr won’t change much in that process. If anything, it will even go up.

What Drae said, these low lifers do this not just for their own rating but to boost people who payed for R1 boosts also, further skewing the ladder.

I hope Rezuz, Fuseton, Berly and all the others that have been doing this for years get deleted from the AWC and the game.

They are also the ones responsible (Wintraders) for leaking the Xset privet coms video which they black mailed them with for 2 years because the players on that team wanted to out them.

9 Likes

I strongly agree with @Wynterscold, I hope these disgusting players get removed from AWC (perma. banned) win trading is such a pathetic move by players who are already on top of their leader… Not to talk about how much they sell rank 1 titles etc. lol

i just realized people called fuseton a new player in the “pro” scene because his acc was created in bfa but he probably already got banned on his previous acc for wintrading thats why hes r1 every season and part of the mythic raid boosted club so easily
at least seems werid to me that someone just starts playing bfa the hardest game to climb if u’re new and manages to get r1 every season

1 Like

Nah, I doubt it, Fuseton is just gifted and got good at the game very quickly. From what I’ve heard, he’s very young, like 15 or 16 years old appaerently.

I mean with a bit work everyone can get good at DH lol

8 Likes

Basically the way these people have been doing things is that they get to a high rating legitimately, then they queue into someone who has paid them real money in the middle of the night when no one else is playing and intentionally lose those games.

Repeat until the person paying them has reached their desired rating.

Dont forget Minpojke/Cervantez and loony.
Perma ban these clowns please

how do people know they are actually win trading? like how do you know who win traders are.

Pojke got banned already and so did Loony.

1 Like

Hopefully all these people get a permaban sooner than later. I wasn’t aware that this was such a huge issue still in this game. I don’t really understand why people would go through such lengths and still feel good about themselves.

A permaban isn’t enough, they’ll just make a new account and it’s as if nothing ever happened, should honestly be a hardware ban.

2 Likes

Loony got banned from AWC for 1y because he was toxic in game, not because of coaching or wintrading.

There’s a rule that your account has to be in good standing, if you want to participate in the AWC and if you get banned for more than 48h, your account is not gonna be that anymore. He flamed someone and got a 72h in game ban and therefore he got banned from any tournaments for a year.

Any link to this? or

1 Like

i dont mean from the AWC, i meant their ability to ever play the game. Like ban via IP/email/PC.
thats what these kind of players deserve.

all this wintrading stuff diminishes any hope for an average player like myself to ever reach a higher echelon if im not part of said clique, and how about AWC? how can i possible take them seriously after this?
And Blizz does close to nothing regarding this.

He plays 3.4k dk 3350k ww so he isnt only a dh.

No doubt rs a wintrader but he isnt only dh

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.