<<F A D E>> [A] Silvermoon 2/10 Mythic SoD 2 Day raiding guild

Hunters are always needed Dio ! :wink:

any Locks / Mages/ DKs out there ?! :wink:

Hey There,

Myself (Rogue) and my partner (Monk (Healer) are on the lookout for a guild to join and actually go through the content with a consistent group we can rely on i understand that as i have low ilvl (193) i wouldnt be able to actually jump into Mythic with you guys but would i be able to join with the hopes of going to Mythic with yourselves aka some sort of trial period so you can see if im a good player for example

Yeah ofc you can, and once you reach a somewhat “proper” ilvl you can start participating into HC and Mythic raids to prove your worth ! :slight_smile:

heh sounds good will there be people to run atleast my own keystones with in the meantime im currently pushing my own key currently a +6 if i remember right just looking for a guild that actually works together in some manner :slight_smile:

yup! there are guild groups running keys :slight_smile:

Hey Aranwrath!

I was browsing the forums looking for a guild as I run into F A D E. I used to be in F A D E few years ago, Devgru was my name. I eventually left to join my wife on horde. Great seeing you guys still alive and kicking :slight_smile:

Are you guys looking for anything healer or melee specific? Added you on b.net too.

Cheers!

Devgru

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.