Faction Queues would have solved everything

If you don’t want to play Alliance that’s fine but don’t complain when you have 1 hour+ bg queues.

100% you did the math and got all the numbers transparent to know exactly whats the best. Like all fanatics here trying to drop the crap you drop.

Iam realy glad you know all that. Create your own game and quit wow. Nobody is missing fanatism

You deserve more than 1 hour bg queues.

Also the math was there from day 1 and it was actually very balanced. But due to Horde stomping a lot of realms it made Alliance reroll and server change to PvE during P2 because nothing was done.

At least i dont pretend to know how’s all going and whats the best for a company i’ve no clue about.
still waiting for the games you guys kicking. You are blessed with knowledge as it seems

Already out there if you look hard enough :wink:

link

iam sure its way more successful as wow-games. way more analytics, knowledge and wishful thinking.

I’m not gonna dig through the internet to find old data to make up for your lack of awareness early on.
But here is the current state https://ironforge.pro/population/tbc/?locale=EU&realm=PvP

Now check back in a month or two and you’ll see it gets even worse with this new change.

still waiting for the link.
Glad you listening for third party stats which dont have the transparency as blizzard has.
Not even close. Not even slightly. No even the numbers that would realy matter here.

And still: Look at PvE Server, look at PvP Server. What would happen? Its literaly 1+1 that seems beyond you.

And then you gotta faction balance all again in 2 month again, great.

what blizzard did? a longterm solution, right.

Warcraftlogs third party inaccurate data haha ok.

lol.

over an out.

I don’t do BGs so I don’t care. Problems were visible as early as P2 with War Effort done by one faction for both factions as a yet another example.

U CLOWN LOOOKING MOTHER ****ERS BLIZZARD
Give us instant bg pops like your post implied!

You just lost all credibility using ironforge.pro as a reliable source.

I just want to get this straight, you want BG queues to be for their own realm only? So the realms that drove the alliance off have 3 day queues?

Feel free to bring a more “accurate” source?

No.
Faction specific server queues when they were suggested back in P2 of vanilla classic would have solved everything, yes.

There isn’t one but that one is still very inaccurate.

That’s what we have now, you also need to go back and READ the announcement again, this Horde vs. Horde is only for this weekend.

And it’s only for the US apparently.

So you’re saying when a realm is locked because of too many players online atm and there’s a queue, it’s faction specific? I think not.

Wrong.

You original point is so vague I’m not sure what it’s about. I thought it was about BGs.

That’s why I added apparently.

That link doesn’t mention regions at all so why did you link it?

It’s got “realm” queue included I don’t see how you can think of anything but this prntscr.com/181ukeo

[quote=“Dottie-thunderhorn, post:22, topic:293608”]
That’s why I added apparently.

That link doesn’t mention regions at all so why did you link it?
[/quote] It’s the EU version of the post.

And yes, it’s only for the weekend and that’s why we need to speak up or it’s going to be a permanent feature.

I don’t see what’s wrong with it, it tries to match Alliance against Horde first, and after an unknown amount of time, it matches two Horde teams together. We have no idea what that amount of time is.

It doesn’t just match the first full teams together, whatever their faction.

Edit: Can you link to where it says it’s also in the EU as the post does not mention regions.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.