Fairly new to this server

I’ll start off easy with some light/medium RP (anything but ERP), before working up to more serious stuff.

Yeeh-Haw!

Next up is Pandaria. Some fog vanishes for some reason after an orc and a human came ashore there, and then finding new land, both factions immediately get to work on sending troops there.

We end up in the Jade Forest where you, as Horde, show dominance over some monkeys. Having made them into your obedient little banana-swallowers, you proceed and meet with Cho The Fat, who shoves tea down your throat, and tells you about your people. Then you smell some insence and spent the rest of the time trippin’.

Then you go to a Farm and solve a rat-infestation before being allowed to go into a Brewery, Fcking jackpot. Pot and Booze, this expansion’s looking up.
Then you go to another zone where they’re really heavy on BBQ’s. It just doesn’t get better than this. You eat your fill of the many, many… MANY moo’s around before you visit this temple where they worship a white tiger with blue stripes. Turns out he’s a pretty cool dude. What’s not so cool, is that little whiny Anduin is there, and he looks like sh*t, but you deal with it anyway.

Then we go to the next zone! Having gotten pot, booze, and more steaks than you could dream of, we’re quite happy. Especially since we’re immedaitely offered more steaks. But then we progress a little bit, and find out it’s actually not all happy-fun-times here in Pandaland, because it turns out that they have a very serious cockroach problem.

And we don’t like bugs. And as we know, Cockroaches don’t give a fck, so no amount of bug-spray is going to help us. And seeing as we weren’t really listening, we only have a vague idea of what all these black cotton-candy creatures are. They seem to appear whenever someone’s bummed out a little too much. Guess that’s why panda’s got an emphasis on being happy.

Lastly, we assist in assembling the Cockroach Avengers to fight against the big bad Roach-Queen, because she’s being a little Wuss and is scared of the big bad cotton-candy.

We can’t allow that, but we put it on hold for a moment to go rinse a vault of valueables.

Raids: Mogu’shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, Terrace of Endless Spring, Throne of Thunder, and Siege of Orgrimmar.

We already cleaned the vaults, so we return to the big Roach Queen in Heart of Fear. Cause she’s still being a wuss. We made sure to bring the Heavy Flamers this time around, and cleaned the place out. Nobody likes a bug infestation. Turns out the big scary Cotton-candy had been manipulating her, and it ran away.
We follow it to the Terrace of Endless Spring, and soak the cotton-monster in a puddle so he quickly disolves.

BUT THEN! Turns out while we were eating beef and enjoying ourselves, the try-hards of WoW revived this Mogu called Lei Shen, and he wants to enslave everyone or some sh*t so we go to his house and knock on the door.
A lot of trolls answer, they revere this Mogu guy like a god, we roll our eyes and spank them cause they’ve been bad. Turns out they were just used at Meat-shields by Lei Shen. So when we come to a bridge, he breaks it, which I think was an over-reaction. Could’ve just asked us nicely to go.

Instead, we indulge in animal cruelty by breaking a turtle, slapping a snake around before we see this magnificent bird. It was too pretty, so we just left it alone. Then timmy saw it could drop a mount, so naturally we had to snap its neck.
We move on and find a floating head with one eye, and introduce it to physics, so it falls down and realises its dead. We then find Gollum swimming around in some goop, and we feel bad for him, so we kill him.

Later we find some Golems, powered by the Goop Gollum liked to swim in, so we dismantle those with the help of our local engineer.

After all this, we move on and tell some Mogu that they’ve been bad, and should feel bad, and send them to their rooms before going to Lei Shen. We tell him we don’t want to be enslaved, and demand a salary, but he says no, so we kill him.

Then Garrosh and Vol’jin has some lovers-spat, and Garrosh tries to have Vol’jin killed, which I think was a disproportional reaction. We all go to Orgrimmar to make Garrosh apologise for being so rude, but he’s hiding deep below Ragefire Chasm like a wuss, not wanting to admit he was wrong. So we go down there and spank him cause he was a bad boy, and he gets house-arrest in some cell in Pandaland. ( I think).

And that’s Pandaria.

3 Likes

Eeeey! There’re quite a lot of former Sha’tar players here. If anything, you’ll always be able to commiserate with those of us who remember it.

Take a look around the forums (I know, I know, you probably have), but specifically for Discord channels. That’s where a lot of RP chat happens now. AD has inspired a Discord for near every race, as well as plenty for other mores specified RP scenarios such as mage meetings, monk tournaments…

Yes, humans should know their place.

But seriously, these have been some entertaining summaries.

Next up we have WoW: Doctor Who Edition. Garrosh pulls some time travel shizz and goes to an alternate Draenor in the past cause he was tired of his House Arrest. We follow him to discover he’s turned Draenor against us. So we clap a lot of Orc cheeks… A lot… A WHOOOOOOLE LOT. SO MANY. You would not BELIEVE the amount of Orcs… OOOOOOOORCS-… anyway then Archimonde appears and tells us he wants to burn this world. We totally agree and let him get started, but -… damn.

He drops this really cool mount, so you already know what happened.

And that’s Warlords of Draenor.

2 Likes

If you want military / loyalist RP have a look at PCU guilds. Very welcoming community with high activity.

If there’s a different theme you’d like let us know and we can point you in the right direction.

4 Likes

Thanks for the link. This is definitely a RP avenue I want to venture down.

3 Likes

The Ritual of Balance isn’t perfect either. According to Wolfheart it just gave your human side a hand on the wheel. Those who gave in to their rage still turned feral even after the ritual, which is why Varian initially refused to accept them into the Alliance. Worgen who lack discipline are a huge liability. There is no permanent, perfect fix that makes you all hunky dory again.

1 Like

You could RP a recently-risen forsaken (since Cata Sylvanas has val’kyrs), that would give you the chance to learn more about the world alongside with your character

1 Like

That’s the plan.

2 Likes

Ahh, I see. Thanks for the info. ^^

There’s a big Forsaken community atm in favour of Sylvanas holding out in a flying necropolis / Alterac

You can swing by any time

1 Like

I’ll keep that in mind

Why though Saurfang is dead it’s pointless now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

Did he cleave himself?

4 Likes

No Sylvanas got him he did not cleave himself I understand.

1 Like

If you want the Horde, go to the Valley of Honor and take a browse, hang around and look for us on Horde side :slight_smile:

Check the guilds in this thread, the community does not support or tolerate ERP so if that’s what you’re wanting to assuredly avoid, this is where you should look!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.