Fake/bugged nodes

Hi

When are u gonna fix the fake/bug nodes in dragonflight? This has been going on since release. Getting all kinds of errors when trying to loot a node.

This is especially common in Zaralek Caverns. For those who dont know node is mine/herb node. I enjoy mining and herbing but not anymore when I get so many errors and no loot! Its a waste of time to do it!

1 Like

Guessing bots are exhausting them nodes quick and they still ‘remain’, they’ve completely gotten out of hand.

Same story with WM ON? Bots are significantly less common with it on.

1 Like

Or could be “intentional” to put them off by having so many dud nodes. Just saying.

That’d be daft as it’d impact players too like the OP.

If anything, nodes should be personalized like they have in FF14 [e.g. – Player A sees a node at x, player B sees a node at y, Player A can’t see y Player B can’t see x].

1 Like

Nah. Them being broken by the amount of bots is more likely

I dont play with warmode on unless I need an achievement or something similar.

When a node is “exhausted” it should dissapear immidiatly and not stay up and cause errors for people. Yes and fix the bot issue also 90% of players in WoW are bots atm

But I remember at start of dragonflight I played alot with WM on, same issue then, I was getting alot of errors it was insane at the start.

This is usually when it despawns just before you get to loot it because someone just mined it and then left ~9 seconds before you arrived.

If there are a lot of bots, this happens A LOT.

Usually it isn’t. It’s only exhausted if 10 different bots pick it up.

they are mined by bots. its not fake or bugged. has max limit of 15 mines i think ? or something ,a fter is empty/despawn

report bots and then no empty nodes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.