Fallen Charger Update

It’s just another mount on the list, they made fallen charger a mess from the start means everyone got this one.

And now do that for korthia rares and increase their HP pool so i can kill something before 2 people kill it in one burst :smiley:

TLPD wasn’t fun to hunt then or now and many people still don’t have it. So modeling this mount after the TLPD setup was a bad idea.

But they didn’t model it exactly like the TLPD, they stuck it with a non-100% drop chance for a very long respawn window.

There have been more and more mounts with low drop chance and ultra long spawn times: that is horrible design. Do one or other, BUT NOT BOTH CONDITIONS at the same time.

For example, you could camp for Fabious, but when it was out it’s 100% chance to get.

Yeah - It’s definitely hard for an indie company to provide reliable servers for more than 40 people in a given area.

2 Likes

Lol, I got Invincible in fewer attempts than some of the mounts you have had drop for you but I’m still farming.

1 Like

So you inscrease drop rate from 0,1% to 0,3%?

This just proves that, more than the game, the player base has changed. From MMO players to meta slaves & toxic farmers. In my opinion, if its a rare, you dont even have to make a group for it, you kill it yourself and you get the reward if lucky; after all MMO game is a competition of collection. I like how players use every exploit they can in the game, then complain that Blizzard does weird stuff for blocking such exploits. Yet, one still wishes Blizzard should have thought of these obvious exploits in the first place.

And, I love the fact that how majority of players have no idea of the RNG system. They go to data collecting websites and see “drop rate” info to believe that its the amount of kills they need for guaranteed loot. If something has 1% drop chance, you may not get in a million kills either. However, they usually put a hidden “fail stack” mechanism to let players get higher chance each time they fail. I am sure WoW has something like that as well.

You could also leave some alts you barely play and log in there once in a while?

I’m not disagreeing with what you are saying but the fallen charger has multiple groups of 40 people all zoning in at the same time.

was 1% and been moved to 3% its in the blue post …

So now you’re forcing the average player/mount farmer to level up an army of alts to 60? Yikes. Disgusting.
You could have just reduced the respawn timer.

Soundless doesn’t need a fix. You can find a soundless at about 5 am on most servers (warmode on/off) except silvermoon/draenor CRZs.
Plus there’s a group called Lord of Reins on discord that helps people find groups.

That discord is how I farmed some of my 30 tries a day during BfA.

The worst problem is people just nuke or solo it without sharing :slight_smile:

Everything is for the greater good - high mau count.

1 Like

Good luck hunting bud :grin: Invincible took me about 3 years :joy: Still hunting Ashes with no luck as well :sweat_smile: RNG treats us all differently :joy:

1 Like

Leaving alts doesn’t solve anything if the rare ain’t up? I don’t want to wait 8 hours for a 0.5% chance. My gripe is not so much with the drop rate as it is with the not playing the game part.

I used to wake this early to farm rates but stopped it. Ruining your sleep for some stupid pixels ain’t worth it. As for the discord it does help abit but it’s still terrible gameplay.(because its not gameplay). For your army of alts comments, I already have an army of alts. And I had no issue with raising this army because I was actually playing the game instead of sitting afk watching yt.

Playing WoW for stupid pixels isn’t worth it either.

Finally got mine today and bat mount from Vent assault .

3 Likes

nice good job

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

I saw on Reddit using the shrinking quest item you can one shot the Fallen Charger XD

3 Likes