Fan-made Artbook (World of Warcraft)

Who loves Ottuks? :eyes:
Imgur

7 Likes

since no one has said anything within 15 hours of your post I’m gonna say it: Love your fan art :blush:

1 Like

thank you ^^
Maybe later I will be able to show you a full version of my illustration.
And just wanna say - artworks from other artists are just insane!
The book cover is incredibly beautiful, can’t wait to get it irl ^^

1 Like

Have all the artworks been finished? Are you preparing it for printing?
Anyway thanks for sharing and can’t wait to see preview of the final publication.

1 Like

yes, it’s finished and now preparing for printing. It’ll be a test-printing first.
Now our artbook is in Ukrainian only, but if ppl will be interested - we will make an English version too - just need to translate stories and sketch-pages

1 Like

I am interested. I don’t know how much interest you need to justify a translation.
Have you considered crowdfunding campaign or taking pre-orders to gauge interest?
Even if you don’t do a translation just looking at the artworks would be great.

1 Like

Wow Elliera! your artwork is amazing :smiley:

1 Like

thank you <3

You can write a comment in twitter or instagram to ask our coordinators or tell about your interest ^^
At the start of this project no one thinks it can be interesting to non-ukrainian community, that’s why in social media posts are in UA, without English version

1 Like

that was my topic :smiley: Just a twink from another realm

Hey, I’m a participant in this charitable project and I can guarantee that all the illustrations are outstanding. This is a small piece of my art in this artbook. :eyes:

Сheck out by yourself

4 Likes

I think this is due to the issue that this post is promotion and thus should be tagged as spam. But it’s for a charity, so that makes flagging it feel icky.

This thread is in a weird spot.

1 Like

Great effort and glad it’s for a good cause. If I was you I would pop an email to charity@blizzard.com and let them know of your efforts. Even show them the artwork. You never know they may just back you and promote this too.

Best of luck.

3 Likes

Where then we need to post it to share with WoW community all those artworks we have? :thinking:
I posted there my artworks earlier and it was ok

You weren’t selling that earlier artwork. Even if it’s for a charity; it’s selling something.
And promoting such a thing is against the rules.

Like I said; it’s complicated. Maybe try what this person suggested:

1 Like

our team contacted with Blizzard about our project earlier, dunno on this e-mail or not

• we’re not agitating to buy something, just showing our artworks and telling about artbook we have :wink:
1 Like

Another spoilers from our artists, who can’t post it here because a game time was ended
Doli-nemae

RemJericho

budzhakovskyi

5 Likes

Meeeeee!

What a cool initiative! I was thinking along the lines of what Ruff already said, I’d contact Blizzard and see if they are interested in playing a role in this. If they are, you’d probably reach a larger audience (and have a great excuse for making an English version too… which I’d like :wink: ).

I may have missed it but to which charity would the proceeds go? I’m blind, QR code, I’ll check it out lol.

1 Like

Hey, I’m a participant in this charitable project and I can guarantee that all the illustrations and stories are outstanding. Hope you all will enjoy it =)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.