2 Likes

Aww no…

(genuinely sad)

3 Likes

laters Robyn gl irl

Sorry to see you go Heavenseeker :frowning:

3 Likes

I am sad too. So sorry to see you go. :cry:

I hope you find something as good or better to replace the WoW part of your life.

3 Likes

Not really thanks to COVID handling. Many businesses and entire business sectors have been closed for over a year, while random small companies are closing/closed due to debt/no income after having to remain shut for so long.

6 Likes

Take care and I hope you get things back on track.

3 Likes

Damn. Sorry to see you go. Best wishes to you.

PS: Instead of asking for your gold I would be willing to give or borrow you some of mine. Unless you need a break of course.

5 Likes

No :< You’re a positive addition to this place, you’re not allowed to leave.
Stay strong, I’m sorry something sad happened.
All the best! Unironically gonna miss your posts. :frowning:

4 Likes

That’s a new one for me - I’ve heard of the Dromedary version , but never a space goat one :thinking::rofl:

3 Likes

:< see you on discord.

6 Likes

Aww, bye.
I still feel heartwarmed about the time where you actually noticed the fact that I had came back from a forum hiatus for a month or so and actually welcomed me back. Hopefully one day I can return that favour. Good luck with whatever you get up to, you’ll always be welcome in this lovely shouting match of a forum.

4 Likes

Thank you so much everyone for your well wishes. Will miss everybody.

2 Likes

Bye bye, take care.

Also, I’m surprised no one asked this.

Oh! Wait! Can I have your pets! Please :smiley:

2 Likes

:grin: Not sure! A loooot of my Pets were gifts from other good friends. Wouldn’t feel right to give away presents.

1 Like

Oh well… was worth a shot XD

Thanks anyway, bye bye, take care :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good luck irl, I hope money issues and whatever else is going on work out ok.

Sad to see you go, specially due to the circumstances. Hopefully things will improve for you, and you’ll be able to join WoW again :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.