Classes: Hunter, Shaman, Warrior.

1 Like

So Draenei lol

1 Like

blood elf, warlock

name a more iconic duo

1 Like

Kewl Tiran forever.

My first char was a tauren druid. If it was not for the fact I was levelling this character when I subbed I’d probably be a horde main still.

Favourite class/race… Probably either Undead hunter or LF hunter.

Night Elf Druid

I can’t say - I love most of them.

If I had to choose to play only one it would be impossible - my alt addiction does not compute.

1 Like

Is that how you got into MB? So you could play them all together? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I got into boxing when I saw a guy boxing 5 Ele Shaman - I had no clue what he was doing.

We got talking and I said I’d love to try it & he told me to box all the same class… I made a tank healer and x3 mages and had a lot of fun (and many deaths)… that was 11 years ago :slight_smile:

¡Pandaren!

1 Like

Nightelf. While I have distinct love for death knights, I like most things I play on and off. Honourable mentions to druid and hunter too.

Luckily I can play my hunter and death knight same time !

Forsaken, Undead!

1 Like

Worgen Druid.
I really like the Gilnean aesthetic and story. By playing Druid I am thankful that the Night Elves helped us and provided us a home (RIP Teldrassil).
I now worship Elune.

1 Like

We both lost our home in Teldrassil. The Gilneans helped us fight and we are thankful. Not that Manduin king of ours who didn’t really do much. Had the nerve to ask us to “wait”.

Goblin Paladins. And don’t argue they don’t exist. Irrelevant. Goblin Paladins

1 Like

Favourite race? Dwarves. Dwarves are total bros, stoic warriors and inventive, for the first 3 wars they were the backbone of the alliance in their fight against the hordes and arthas.

Favourite Class? Hunter. I have over 30 120s, but I always end up back on hunter.

If we’re talking more than aesthetics? Troll is probably the master race of Horde, with Dwarve being the master race of Alliance. Trolls can be anything but paladin, and have a really good racial, and with z-trolls they can be anything now.
Dwarves can be anything but druids, and both Dwarven races have a great purge / gain racial. Meaning Ironforge Dwarves are great defensively and Dark Irons are great offensively.

WORGEN

Since the 2nd War, the humans of Gilneas were the best civilisation. The young king Genn Greymane, in the 2nd war understood quick that the strenght of the Gilneans people reside in staying together and strong.

During the Second War, the young Greymane see that the other kingdom of humanity is corrupted : Lord Daval Prestor known as Deathwing, seems manipulating the king of Lordaeron : King Terenas . Meanwhile the kingdom of Alterac is giving all the military plan to the Horde.

None could be trusted, Only the proud Gilnean could defends ourself in these dark time

By these betrayer of humanity, our king Genn Greymane order to build a wall in order to save his people from the darkness to come :
With the wall, the people of Gilneas have survived, isolated ofeven when death knocked at our very doorstep : The Scourge

Genn Greymane asked for a solution to deal with the dead.

A native of Gilneas named Arugal who studied at Dalaran come with a solutions : Within a dark realm, some dark monster need to unleash their fury. These monster is so powerfull that they are able to dismantle a whole kingdom in few day.

Genn Greymane accepted that solution to protect his people : Arugal is allowed by Genn to unleash the wild monster into our world to save the gilneans to the terrible army of the dead .

The Worgen is unleashed

The army of the Scourge is defeated in few day and the dead fear the Worgen since. At the cost of Arugal is trapped into his own schemes, forced to found a way to unleash more worgen by the Alpha prime who lead the worgen.

Arugal tryed to find a answer to sooth the rage of the worgen, and delay the worgen to invade his beloved native city of Gilneas. Until he was stop and killed by the Forsaken

The people of Gilneas knew nothing during their isolations, the wild worgen as climbed the wall of Greymane Wall. Spreading the curse of the worgen when they bite people.

While we killed first the worgen incoming to our land, we understood in the end that people of Gilneans bitten by the worgen curse will become worgen in their turn. A brillant alchemist with the help of a elf druid will found a answer to the worgen curse and allow the gilnean people to embrace it :

Krennan Aranas helped by Belysra Starbreezecreated the first cure to control the fury of Goldrinn that given the worgen form wild.

While the gilneans embraced the worgen curse, agree that their curse can be their strenght. The Forsaken, as leader Sylvanas Windrunner, landed to the shores of Gilneas, bringing war and death.

The people of Gilneas fought bravely, but forced to retread due to the cataclysm that destroy the town of Duskhaven. The gilnean people retreated to Stormglen Village in order to fully control the human and worgen form with the help of the Kal'dorei, to prepare to battle to retake their beloved capital of Gilneas.

King Genn Greymane, with his son Liam Greymane and Lord Darius Crowley, have meanwhile organised the attack to retake their beloved city of Gilneas:

https://youtu.be/cl14pGN1twU

The Gilnean have retaken the city of Gilneas against Sylvanas, but the rumor of a deathfull gaz cloud named the plague is coming on the border of the city.

Scout report too a incoming army of the Horde, allied with the Forsaken with a massive fleet.

This time the Gilnean got no choice but to leave their beloved kingdoms, knowing they will come back.

With the help of the Nigh Elf (Kal'dorei), The Gilnean is able to escape to the tree of Teldrassil. And to join back the army of the Alliance to seek revenge to the Horde and the Forsaken. With the hope of one day retaking their beloved city of Gilneas.

This is why i am so proud to be worgen, a true story with a brave people, a strong kingdom and a great friendship with the Kal’dorei.

One day we will retake the city of Gilneas.

Death to Sylvanas !
For the Alliance !
FOR GILNEAS

I heart will be for Gilneas :heart: and the Nigh Elf.

1 Like

Lightforged Draenei
Paladin

Nah, he managed to end the war instead, while you guys just managed to take back Darkshore. Anduin did 10x more than you did.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.