Feels dead

PvP is dead. Only thing moving and crawling forward in 9.1.5 will be the boosters and the boosted + so called Rank Ones, who still think game is good. Disgust is sensational.

Devs still think Honor gearing and Conquest is fine. No communication. People are quitting left and right. This is insanity.

What are you then?

okay dude…

Ok kid hahaha

when i see ppl Profil is Hidden i wonder why probably 1400 playa

Its not dead as it is, but much less players. Ofc people intrersted to play for money. I played in RBG with boosters, they even wintrade with each other. They know each other and talking in discord who will trade game now and who after. There is always ~1-2 players for boost and they trying to find in LFG players with hight achi as freeboosters for their buyers. All of them was RMT ofc, they even don’t hide it.

Idk why Everyone is saying that they only face boosters? I’ve faced 1 boost team in rbg and 2 boosters in 2s so far, or the ones in 2s could Just be friends queing aswell, so guess im a pretty Lucky chap then?

1 Like

Idk, i played 1-2 month ago on 2K MMR every 2-nd game wintrade against other booster team. Mb something change.

You are wrong son. Im not going to fight with 30K against 55K HP. The point of rating should be the rating. Like it was during golden era. You were probably still sberm during that time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.