Fel Portal grinds make me want to end it all

I have never experienced a more horrible “grind” than the integration of extremely powerful item & now especially a rune into such a horrible system.

I’m literally standing AFK next to 1 of 4 zone-wide portal spawns with other Warlocks (if there are some that want to share portals).

And the drop of the rune isn’t even guaranteed, so instead of playing the game I now have to stand afk for hours to get the rune with 0 possible way for me to speed things up or do it on the side.

I’d rather go bungee jumping without a rope than ever ever ever ever ever summon that rift imp again.

3 Likes

Inquisitions is way more horrible

Yes pleas blizzard do something! Increase spawn and make i guaranteed. Having to tell my mates that i have to stand in one spot and wait for hours can’t be intended.

3 Likes

What do you mean, the trinket? Or is there a new item for lvl 60?

do you honestly expect anything different ?. the whole rifts thing has been nothing short of horrendous since it was implemented months ago. honestly such a good idea but so so badly RNG its just ridiculous. ive gotta be 300 bags in and still no modas karkun. i gave up. ive no problem whatsoever putting the time and effort into getting items. but anything over 100 bags should have incrase drop rates or something. the rifts themselves are a joke this phase. ive seen 1.

Not sure if they just reduced the time until he returns or reduced also spawn timers/increased spawn spots.
But they did something about the fel portal problem. Anyone knows more details about this?
Hotfixes are also a thing that we need to discover ourself it seems.

After spending days and not getting dagger in phase 3, now we are forced to do the same again for a Rune. For gods sake. This stuff is beyond annoying. These fel rifts are nowhere to be seen, and its not even a 100% chance.

1 Like