Feral Druid Update

Nice, now cats go from being really really bad to just being really bad. Glad i dont play feral DPS.

1 Like

Does this mean as feral tank I’m now going to be expected to do this weird powershifting meta when not tanking?

I heard its a 20% dps increase. Is 20% of low dps worth it for the loss of utility in having that mana for heals and stuff?

Nothing esoteric about it. The US thread about this had 2k+ replies and the EU one 200-300 if i’m not mistaken. Difference is that it was all kept to one thread rather than a new one every 5 min

Nice, now adress Paid Faction Change, because PVP is dead.

You never get merc mode, crybaby. Now get back to retail, toxic noob. #noonecares

4 Likes

You are leaving forcretail in matter of days, could you explain to me why you care so much?

1 Like

Why?

There is literally zero goldsinks in the game since consumes cost nothing.

Just respec twice a week for a 100g goldsink, you make 300g a day anyway if u just play the game, doing some dungeons, disenchanting some stuff and sell that on the AH.

Get some professions up like tailoring you can make like 300g+/- every CD reset, Alchemy and Enchanting are very nice ways to make gold also.

If we have dual spec most people that play slightly more than average will stock like 150k gold before WOTLK.

After you bought your epic flying mount and epic craft gear there is literally nothing to spend gold on.

Kaivax’s post is clarifying what was the original intend behind changes in 2.2. So while you’re right that Evocation has not been affeted by those changes since 2.3, the intend of power regeneration changes at that point in time (2.2) was to indeed improve abilities like Evocation or innervate.

Consumes aren’t a gold sink since it only moves money around

Most of the people i’ve met avoids respeccing at all cost because of the price, but they would have no problem spending 1-5k one time fee for an extra spec. And you still have respec cost if you are changing any of the 2 specs you have.

Well sure, and alot if not most of players won’t be actively farming gold after they’ve gotten epic flying etc.

You would be surprised over how little gold the majority of the playerbase has, and spending gold little by little feels worse than a big amount 1 time. I think it would be a larger gold sink in total.

No.

We do daily from players, but its not a bug so blizzard “wont” fix it.

Yes.

This is awesome for Cats.

Go back to retail.

No.

2 Likes

Not in the part I quoted. If it did, it would have been written in past tense.

The devs have proven again and again that they have no idea what they are doing, and that any changes they decide to implement are chosen pretty much randomly without any idea how it will affect the game. They ended up changing their arena season plan the day after it was announced due to feedback that should have been obvious. They said they would fix drums, but didn’t until people pointed out again and again that their “fix” wouldn’t do anything at all. They changed the arena system and gear requirements, just to revert some of that due to more predictable feedback. Their change still managed to kill many casual PvP player’s interest in TBC PvP.

The question is, what will be next? Mercenary mode? Rolling ignites to try to bring fire mages to the same level as arcane mages? After all, the vast majority of mages were playing fire back in TBC. Whatever it is, it will most likely be bad for the game.

Well, im happy. I did not bring it up again ever since it was posted on “Not a bug”.

But clearly as I have stated before, made zero logic to nerf one of the worst specs (At the time) in both pvp and pve (dps). It was clear as day that the nerf was not intended and that they wanted to change other things.

I am surprised, I expected this to come around Sunwell time, because that’s generally the speed at which Blizzard works nowadays.

For everyone else I argued with @Rich, told ya so.

Even with the bugged energy tick you still would have had to do it because it was still more damage to do a scuffed powershift than to skip it.

Honestly Blizzard, thanks for fixing this issue, it shows you do listen to the playerbase and that you are invested in making classic the best version of the game it can be. I for one am a happy feral.

Very nice, when will rogues get some love, and you take a look at Vanish and Stealth bugs???

We’ve just reached the point where they started doing balance changes to classic, and before a lot of bug fixes at that. TBC integrity is long gone. Happy for ferals but now you’re doing what 20% more dps than you would have done in TBC, and it’s not like Feral dps is suffering, seen 1300 dps on Gruul.

Awesome 10 chars!

Amazing! Now you can start fixing Blink and BG queues!

They didn’t comment on the feral druid thing either, not until they had a change ready to be implemented. They have no doubt been hving internal discussions on the BG queue as well just that whatever solution they decide on is not yet finished.

That dps was most likely due to powerchugging, which will be dead when this patch goes live.
For those very high dps ferals, this patch is actually a nerf.