Feral Talents still have HUGE issues: Constructive Feedback

No, what should be is what aligns with a specializations fantasy. I’m just going to explain to you what you are saying by contradicting my arguments here, and it’s absolutely ludicrous. Quote this answer, and tell me you DON’T agree with it. Don’t leave anything out, because you will twist this out of context otherwise. Quote the whole thing, and give me some arguments against this:

• Casters should specialize in dealing damage from a range.

Among these casters there are many different specs and playstyles:

• Shadow Priest (preferably specializes in dealing Shadow damage and has spread pressure by applying DoTs). Agree?
  • Discipline Priest (preferably specializes in shields and makes use of the Atonement mechanic). Agree?
  • Affliction Warlock (preferably specializes in Shadow magic to deal DoT-damage). Agree?
  • Destruction Warlock (preferably specializes in Fire and Chaos magic to deal huge burst). Agree?

Now let’s look at a few melee specs: in my opinion they should focus on dealing damage from a melee distance, and based on spec fantasy I’d like to see the following playstyles, but that’s just what I want, so I might be completely idiotic in the next few claims here, according to you:

• Arms Warrior: (I think they should specialize in getting in someones face and smashing it in with a heavy two-handed weapon, primarily dealing physical damage). I don’t know, though, that’s just what I want. Might be ‘smoother’ to play, however, if they got some pets to summon that spit shadow tar on their enemies, making it a bit easier to stay on targets like a Frost Mage. Right?

• Subtlety Rogue: (I think they should play primarily with burst mechanics in mind, weaving in and out of the shadows, controlling the pace of the fight). Again, might just be me, though.

Now, let me quote you again, just to make it abundantly clear:

You don’t think Ferals should specialize in bleeds and physical damage, and you don’t think Balance should specialize in Nature and Arcane damage? Because that is what you are arguing for by contradicting me. I’m not going to let you just pull 6 words from my long a** answer, puppeteering them to fit the narrative you’ve constructed in your brain.

EDIT: If you’re unsure, you can go check Blizzard’s own description of how different specs are supposed to play, that might help you gain some clarity.

1 Like

I can do this one too. What should be is that I’m a multi millionaire living in my luxury mansion on my private island. Sadly our ideas of what should be are not what is.

Enjoy your evening.

Ignoring 99,9% of my answer again. Ignorant f**kwit.

1 Like

Don’t bother with Tyssera, she doesn’t argue in good faith

2 Likes

She doesn’t argue at all. She’s just being a tw*t.

1 Like

I’ve never understood why people feel the need to attack others who disagree with them, to throw personal insults around rather than discussing the subject.

The only reason I posted as I did - why I gave another example of how ‘I want’ becomes ‘should be’ - was because you were just repeating the same thing over and over: ‘I think it should be this way and anyone who disagrees with me is wrong.’ You can’t have a conversation with someone who does that.

I never said anything remotely close to that.

I’ve presented relevant arguments for my opinions, while you haven’t argued for your opinions at all. The only thing you’ve done is to nitpick small details with my phrasing and said ‘you can’t argue like this’, while simultaneously ignoring literally everything else I’ve written. You haven’t actually disagreed or counter-argued to a single one of my arguments, of which there are quite many. By responding the way you are, you are basically openly telling everyone that ‘hey! I don’t have any counter-arguments, so I need to complain about phrasing instead, to save face!

I never said ‘I want’ because the point was never what I want. I main Mage and Rogue, so from a player POV, I couldn’t care less. As someone who genuinely cares about the state of the game, however, I want Blizzard to make good choices design-wise, and I think that good design means making the specs of the game as unique as possible, while you apparently (since you refuse to agree with me) don’t. I took Blizzards own design philosophy as a basis, and based on their own design philosophy, there are certain things that ‘should’ be for some specs, and other things that ‘should not’ be.

Here is Blizzard’s explanation of Feral. Literally: “Takes on the form of a cat, to deal damage with bleeds and bites”.

You will of course ignore 99% of this post, and come to some idiotic conclusion because ‘how dare I interpret what Blizzard means by describing the specs of each class’ or some stupid sh*t like that. Either way, you are just digging yourself further and further down in the dirt, unless you actually respond to my arguments instead of complaining about my phrasing. Which you won’t, because clearly, you have nothing to say.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.