Final Wish: Long Beards for Humans!

For real - it’s so stupid when all other races have it this way, but humans dont? They should also make scars look good, because Orc males look awful.

Also - beards for undead males.

1 Like

Interesting take. Why can only Varian be ugly? We want more scars! Also why only Antonidas can be wizened and majestic? We need long beards! But yeah, Humans are first in line, not because I am some kind of supremacist, but because it is ridiculous not to have these options yet. Kul Tirans are obviously included in Humanity.

1 Like

Fine updates on the images, but for some reason they do not show up anymore on the forums. Is this some form of sabotage by the evil forces that would have us shaved permanently?

1 Like

Seeing how the reddit links no longer preview the images, I have replaced them with Imgur ones, and I would be grateful if someone with TL3 would post the images as they are.

This must not be forgotten

1 Like

Is this what you wanted ?

Imgur often doesn’t work for me and greys out when I scroll the image some reason :frowning:
but here goes :slight_smile:

This is a Blender render of Anduin Wrynn and Khadgar wearing mighty long beards, a customization that is absolutely necessary in WoW.

This is a render from Blender showing how a human character with a long beard would look.

(The above picture depicts a kindred spirit, whose beard was made simply by stretching down an already existing beard in the game!)

Above we see a depiction of Gandalf, a great example of the human wizard fantasy.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, my fellow long beard enthusiast :pray:

1 Like

I recently heard a rumor that the mighty Aman’thul shall return to Azeroth. Could it be that his presence causes our beards to blossom?

1 Like

BLIZZARD! Where is my beard?!

1 Like

We’ll grow a World Tree faster than we’ll grow a long beard…

2 Likes

Hello there people

3 Likes

I always smile every time this topic resurfaces.

Don’t give up the good fight!

2 Likes

Maybe Metzen will give us the gift of beards, although… he was around for a long time and we did not get the long beards when he was present.

There are speculations that a world revamp is going to happen, but still no word about the most essential customization.

There are speculations that a holy man is coming back.

1 Like

Greetings, my fellow Beard enthusiasts.
It has been a while, sure, but I am BACK!

Now you might ask, after this prolonged vacation from the game, have I moved on? Have I found other just causes to pursue? Have I given up the fight?
My honest response? NO!

I give my life, not for Honor, but for Beards!
I shalt not be shaved clean.
I will die on the barber’s chair.

Keep pushing. Keep fighting. Maintain positions and Hold. The. Line.
#LongBeardsForHumans !!!
#LBFH !!!

1 Like

My wrath is upon the barbers of Stormwind.

1 Like

Happy New Year EVERYONE!!!
You know what will make 2024 skyrocket even more though?
You know what I’m going to say. So I won’t say it.
I’ll just wink at you and go back to bed. You know what I’m talking about.
#LBFH

2 Likes

Still keeping the cause alive I see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Like player housing. Implementing beards would most likely cost an entire raid tier :rofl: