Final Wish: Long Beards for Humans!

Or burning em down!

Beards are not an option. They are a priority.

1 Like

Good fortune :pray:

With these devs we will never get long beards, they are too busy appeasing the Twitter activists.

1 Like

Never forget, that the old devs could do it. No credit to them though, because they did not add the customization, even though they made it for Necromancers.

These devs are all probably clean shaven.

2 Likes

Oh good, that’s what we need

1 Like

It really is a joke that this hasn’t been implemented to the game yet when we saw Aman’thul with his human model and a big beard.

Honestly, it’s not even new… Mag’har literally had those eye options pre-Shadowlands, and in Shadowlands they changed it to the current ones (that has basically non-existent pupils). So it’s basically just adding back an option that bloody existed.

Probably.

They should def add Tyrs and Norgannons beards as option for humans. I’d honestly also love the OG Necromancer beard as well (which was actually just the big beards the dwarves used to have, slapped onto the human model.)

This is about humans, I know - but trolls and goblins should also be given beards… like, goblins already have some, but they’re literally bloody tied to their hairstyle! UGH!

Be inclusive please !! Think aboot us who can’t grow one !!

Well Ion certainly is, although I would consider growing a beard as his hairline is slowly vanishing, if I were him.

Also even if that wasn’t the case, he would most likely look better! It has worked with me atleast

Malfurion’s beard from WC3 is what you aim for, it radiated such a level of badassery around it that the devs had to downgrade it.

Bring long beards back.

2 Likes

You want beards for female belf?

Okay, I came to this thread to ask “does anyone actually want long beards for humans?”…

But then I saw the images in OP’s post. Where do I sign up for these?!

1 Like

Would be great to have long beards.

2 Likes

I’d say most players that play human male have wanted it since Vanilla. :dracthyr_comfy_blue:

3 Likes

I hope they also add selectable scars that aren’t tied to specific faces. Similar to what nelves have.

For real - it’s so stupid when all other races have it this way, but humans dont? They should also make scars look good, because Orc males look awful.

Also - beards for undead males.

1 Like

Interesting take. Why can only Varian be ugly? We want more scars! Also why only Antonidas can be wizened and majestic? We need long beards! But yeah, Humans are first in line, not because I am some kind of supremacist, but because it is ridiculous not to have these options yet. Kul Tirans are obviously included in Humanity.

1 Like

Fine updates on the images, but for some reason they do not show up anymore on the forums. Is this some form of sabotage by the evil forces that would have us shaved permanently?

1 Like

Seeing how the reddit links no longer preview the images, I have replaced them with Imgur ones, and I would be grateful if someone with TL3 would post the images as they are.