Final Wish: Long Beards for Humans!

Adding new hair colors will stop being new eventually. Long beards for the Humans have to happen eventually.

Player models and arguements i was proven wrong about aside xD

1 Like

Gandalf had long beard, all wizards should have. :man_mage:

3 Likes

Agreed, but only if they give thin human models at the same time.

It is kinda stupid that humans are build like body builders in robes.

I support this request, IF you guys join the request of trolls getting beards!

1 Like

The Trolls-getting-beards-request is based on Rokhan’s WC3 model, where he had a long, braided, white chin beard. That, however, was the ONLY troll ever recorded to have had a long beard (that made it into the canon).

Humans, on the other hand, are a race KNOWN to have long beards in a widespread manner, seeing how they descend from the Vrykul. We have all the Archmage models of old, the most prominent of whom is Antonidas, who had long beards, and their statues in Dalaran and elsewhere (such as the Valley of Heroes) bear testament to this indisputable fact. All Necromancers had in WC3, and still have as of WoW, long beards. HECK, even random citizens in the Old Hillsbrad Foothills dungeon had long beards (NPC-exclusive Human models).

You should get in line. You see how important it is for Humans, how lore-wise it is BAFLING that we do not have those yet. I would never support Troll beards before getting what I want. That would be ridiculous. Even the Draenei, out of which only Velen was seen with a majestic beard have a better claim than you.

We have waited for far to long. We won’t give way to anyone before we achieve what we want. Not before Blizzard realises how they objectively have failed their own lore. This thing should be in the game…since CLASSIC!

That is not an excuse not to have long beards. The fact that we cannot have an elderly wizard because we look like bodybuilders is not an argument. A long beard can express many more fantasies than just that of the wizard, which is much needed in a fantasy game. You might want to create a viking/barbarian, to RP as a Vrykul/Titan guy. Or even as a drunk biker!

Thank you for giving me once again the chance to refute misconceptions and weak arguments against our cause.

1 Like

The more customization options, the better.

1 Like

I’d be ok with that. Also I want long beards on forsaken.

2 Likes

I guess, Voljin is not a troll for you

Edit: link for some reason dont work, look him up yourself

Man, we are talking long beards here, not just any beards. We want them big. Other than that yeah, it makes sense. Actually, many races should get beards. Draenei, Trolls, Undead (being dead Humans), Blood Elves, female Dwarves (since the female Earthen in 11.0 will have beards anyway).

But do you know what all of those have in common? They have no right to claim priority! Humans not having long beards in a game where established Human characters in the lore had them, characters that embodied the wizard/caster fantasy, is the worst joke Blizzard has ever come up with (in case it is intentional, that is).

ZZ Top type beards that swing on the air when casting spells :man_mage:

2 Likes

May it be so.

2 Likes

Perhaps the Gilneans will know something we do not? We shall find out soon…

1 Like

As it turns out, all the Gilneans know is that putting graveyard flowers all over your clothes looks good.
And don’t even get me started on the -FOR SHAME- blue hair for the Trolls they added in this patch.

The truth I tell you, with these developers we will get makeup customizations for Gnomes before Long Beards.

1 Like

My heart doth desire a long fluffy beard.

2 Likes

i want to be able to brush my toes with my beard,
i want to be able to feel the wind in my beard while im dragon riding
i want to be able to find last nights meal in the tuffs and knots of my beard

i want a long wizard beard

1 Like

That’s the spirit!

beards are weakness in battle, imagine you are fighting an orc and he just grabs it and pulls with all strength.

At least you died looking totally Wizard and cool as hell.

2 Likes

You can wrap it around his neck and strangle him with it :bearded_person:

1 Like

he would unlock unbridled rage.
giving us 100X primary stats out of anger

as gimli once said " NOT THE BEARD ! "

1 Like