Final Wish: Long Beards for Humans!

Antonidas was not a dwarf, but that helmet might alter your vision.

Not before Humans. The only long-bearded Blood Elves that have ever been spotted were in a TBC Manga Comic. While Humans, Humans are the children of freaking Vrykul! Humans and Kul Tirans need them first.

2 Likes

you’re absolutely right and looking great while being it

2 Likes

I support more customizations. The more the merrier!

2 Likes

Well i dont want to be a beta male clean shaved human hero of azeroth.
Approved!

3 Likes

What about long beards for human females?

5 Likes

I think is time for gnomes to stop existing…

2 Likes

4 Likes

I think it’s time for racist jokes to stop exisiting.

1 Like

They’re really not though.

Gandalf takes on the appearance of a bearded old man while aiding the Free Peoples of Middle-earth in their struggle against Sauron, but he is actually a Maia - one of the spirits which descended to Arda (Earth) to help the Valar shape the World.

In Valinor, the land of the Valar west of Middle-earth, Gandalf was named Olórin. He was one of the Maiar of the Manwë, who was the highest in authority among the Valar and lord of air, wind, and clouds in Arda. Olórin was considered to be the wisest of the Maiar, and Manwë chose him to be among the five Wizards the Valar sent to Middle-earth to assist all those who opposed Sauron. All of the Wizards assumed the shape of old men as a sign of humility, for they were forbidden to match Sauron’s power with their own.

1 Like

If that’s what it takes for the males to get them long beards, then yes, I approve.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/p48r5y/reconstructing_antonidas/

2 Likes

Well for what it’s worth… I hope you get what you want.
I couldn’t care less about this specific option, but more customization is always good imo.

1 Like

Sacrilege!

Yes, the Maiar are like Eternal Ones, so to speak, compared to people like Antonidas or a Necromancer, but they are the same in that they give the same vibe.

1 Like

Blizzard why can you not see the obvious? Make this manifest!

1 Like

One day…they shall be ours!

1 Like

Do not worry! You will grow a very long beard yourself waiting on these changes.

3 Likes

dunno why you want them their going to clip terribly there a reason why they gave dadgar a clean shave :stuck_out_tongue:

That is the most unconvincing excuse ever, I am sorry to inform you. How does it work on Dwarves? Even if it clips, I don’t care, I just want it. If you don’t like long beards, feel free to tell, and give reasons for it. But I won’t have any technical objections.

Yes, because they are lazy. Should we encourage their lazyness?

1 Like

beards already clip terribly on dwarfs play one and see

Does not seem to bother them. They look cool, the worst thing that can happen is that they will use only certain transmogs. This is certainly not a reason for long beards to not be implemented.

2 Likes