Firemage looking for a mythic raiding guild aiming to CE

Old mage looking for a guild to raid mythic.

I have exp with cutting edge several expansions. I came back to wow in shadowlands after a long break.

I’m doing maw daylies for conduits, capping weekly chest and I am 2/12 M 10/10 hc. Currently 1520 Rio, even though that doesn’t really matter.

I prefer raids over dungeons, and haven’t found myself a proper raiding guild yet.

My only handicap is that I sometimes work, so I won’t get a 100 % attendence. When I help out, you can count on me beeing 100 % prepared, and that I learn fast because I’ve raided a lot in the past.

Looking for a guild that raids a lot, and is effective in progress.

Hey man, not too sure if daytime raiding suits you. But we’re on the hunt for a few more players to bolster our roster. Current prog 2/10mythic, 10/10heroic. We’re previous CE, both in NYA and BoD. Just rebuilding, and trying to get a real decent team to push mythic again. DM me on disc if its something that might suit you. Kikonez#4125 on discord. Raid days are Wednesday/Thursday 12:45-16:00ST

thx for the reply, daytime raids isnt optimal for me =)

Hey! “Knights in three Stripes” “Tarren Mill”.
We are currently recruiting for Castle Nathria 3/10 M. We are aiming towards mythic content with a goal at CE for future tiers. We raid twice a week, Thursday 19.00-23.00 and Monday 19.00-23.00. Our goal is to create a chill environment where raiding doesnt feel like a job but still striving to keep it competitive.
If you feel interested HMU.
Bnet: Lindblom#2461
Discord: Lindblom#5012

I should have stated in my pot, I prefer more than 2 times a week :slight_smile:

No worries man, daytime raiding can’t be for everyone. Thanks for replying. :slight_smile:

hi, our guild is new, but is filling up with experienced raiders with CE exp, if it sounds like something of interest here is our forum post