First and last topic

So you force people to create character on a certain realm,because there are only 2,instead of saying straight realm is full and/or have 5 of them available since the character creation you say “Realm is full” and “You may experience queues”.
Then when Classic is on you are surprised people are logging in and creating characters and realms are full.

Now you are forcing people to massively migrate to another server which is soon full as well so they must massively migrate elsewhere,etc…
Blablabla…

Instead of doing a good preparation work having enough resources available you jush give a s*#t about your customers.

No company in my business will ever sign under the fiasco we all are experiencing and especially with priority list of users that seems to be god like and login directly and never get kicked out of server,ooo how come?

You are acting against any morale codex speaking of customer care.

I’m now 2 days on vacation for no reason,while I could be working,because of you of course.

As I was playing this game since Vanilla I believe I have the right to say that after these 2 days,I consider your company as very poor and I would never recommend you to any of my friends.

2 Likes

I completely agree. On top of that, I am missing more specific Population Segmentation:

low
medium
high
full
classic

2 Likes

Much as it’s frustrating, this is the wrong place to complain about it. CS is for solving account/game problems not where people making decisions about the game are checking. The general classic discussion forum is where updates are being posted and comments should be made

I don’t know if you tried again this morning, but the queues don’t seem so bad. I tested a medium realm and got straight in. They’ve also changed the meanings of low/medium/high etc - New Realm Population Label System

Thanks,but I have issues as a customer and this is customer support topic.
The customer support never helped me in retail and obviously they do not intend to do so in classic.
I do not need to express my frustration,this is business,I pay for something not working and that is not correct,they are not providing the services I pay for.

And this is not about trying this morning,in morning the queue was 1k, at 11 was 8k,now after 1.5hrs of waiting it is 6k.
I want to login to the server I created my characters at character creation and play with my friends and with our country comunity all being there.

2 Likes