Fist of Justice Hotfix Coming Soon

#nofunallowed

That was amusing bug actually.

A “bug”? Did it not do what it said? You just can’t do anything right, I can’t believe I’m still paying monthly for this.

1 Like

I just can’t agree more :frowning: Wtf is blizz doing! Everything, but literally everything is wrong about corruptions and the system behind it.

Only took you 4 months. I enjoyed it while it was a thing. Time to regrind for vers%, till you nerf that as well. Or should I invest into Glimpse of Clarity to reduce my HoJ CD? :thinking:

I’m still wondering if the developers actually play the game.

In SL they don’t bubble heart at all, when warrior is nearby.

oh damn… pally is about to get nerfed and not be god tier anymore , lets refrain from nerfing it , but if a mistweaver is finally doing more then half of other healers they get instantly DESTROYED with the nerfbat ? man blizz , fix your god damn favouritism.

Previously on why corruptions were a bad system…

I don’t play my Paladin often, but it’s really illogical to ”fix” something like this now when we’ve had patch 8.3 out for half a year.

Would’ve made more sense to deploy a fix in patch 9.0, when the expansion is pretty much over.

The fix is not going through. We EU do not get that news obviously, but it is on the US. Still pretty confusing just posting a big line on top of the topic and leave all the other stuff still there. And no explanation.

takes half year for the quality control to actually find bugs so they can fix it 3 patches later.
QS & QA and blizzard doesn’t exist anymore, got also pruned with wod and legion

Good. Stupid change.

We’ve reviewed the various interactions at play in this situation and decided against making a change at this time. Thank you for your feedback.

2 Likes

Please stop listening to our feedback, people will have nothing to complain about then! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks for the notice. That means I can skip PvP for the rest of the expansion and play other games. Constantly being stunlocked by Fist of Justice because of this just isn’t worth it.

Or getting deleted in 2 sec by fire mages, warlocks. or 1 shotted by twilight dev, or unavoidable double tentacles, or 1 shot glacial spikes, etc?

Not going to happen. I know some people would claim Blizzard has no favouritism. They do. I am not sure if it is concious or unconscious, but there are often some classes that get it always more easily, faster and whatnot.

But what amuses me, how can Ion be shaman and shaman still be so … as it is in BfA.

More corruption will fix it!

They gave up on BfA. That’s not even theory.

1 Like

I feel so sorry for PvP at the moment. And i am not even doing it myself.

Learn to get versatility?