Fix Ashran brawl

LOL Ashran is a boring full-laggy hell that lasts forever. I always leave instantly. 30mins debuf is worth.

1 Like

I always knew you lacked the strength of a true horde endless battle is what you all wanted but once you get it you whine and whine like little children i wish the old av was the standard av i still remember av going on for 4-5 days back in base

Please don’t compare AV to the cesspit known as Ashran, thanks a lot.

Ashran is better than AV

also the whole point of this brawl is for ashran to not end wtf is wrong iwth peopepl

2 Likes

Because AV isn’t a cesspit eh.

Av is fun though

2 Likes

AV is a masterpiece and an extremely fun epic BG, you can already tell by the amount of people asking for Korak’s revenge to be a permanent BG, while Ashran is nothing but a afk behind the ancient and do pve BG.

It is too random, too lame and unintuitive, melees basically get to either afk or pve, there is no incentive or progression made.

Whereas if you look at AV, you can recruit officers to bomb areas of the battle field, kill the enemies second in command to stop them from getting buffs, upgrade your troops, gather supplies from mines, not everything is a choke point, it’s an actual war were input actually matters and you don’t have to afk behind a dumb ancient and hope that the enemy team melee players get bored enough to attack and get slaughtered.

Even undergeared players in AV can actually participate because not everything is dependant on gear and actual strategizing can be done, and battles actually take place.

2 Likes

Why you crying?

To each their own.

Why are you *****ing in every post you make? Does it make you feel all grown up and tough?

Stop crying please.

1 Like

Ignore the bait from them^^

2 Likes

how the weekly pvp can be “win a pvp brawl” when the only brawl of the week is classic Ashran and it is said in the tooltip of the brawl “the battle never ends”?:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Ashran works as it should. It’s an endless back and forth where primary goal is to simply fight until you’re exhausted instead of chasing traditional Battleground win conditions.

What did you expect ? Haha

In fact yes it does, it is just peopel don’t know that they have to participate to events to win the brawl, and not just kill the boss, which is modern version of Ashran

In modern Ashran we never really get to killing the boss though. Usually win on reinforcements

Actually THIS IS A BLAST thanks Blizzard <3

What is there to be fixed? That is literally how classic ashran worked

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.