Fixing low-pop realms?

Oh, it was spread out. I averaged one per month over 6 months, I think.

Still a big lump of cash. Still feel like I shouldn’t have had to pay for the privilege. I will remain salty until either guilds are x-realm (and servers become irrelevant), or transferring between realms is offered free. Even if it’s like a loyalty thing; every 2 months of (historical) sub, you earn 1 free character service.

Thats extreme though. They should offer light reducements in my eyes but free transfers is huge money loss for them.

God knows how much money I spent on my Ret alone from Human to Belf to Tauren to Belf to Tauren to Human to Belf to Tauren to Human…

1 Like

The first time around the connections came way too late. My realm was long dead and I moved to Draenor.

There are other options of course, like starting over on another realm. Especially with the xp boost it’s very fast to level a new character. The levelling overhaul in Shadowlands will also help. The character boost included in some expansions is another way to bypass having to pay for moving characters.

Personally I’m too attached to my main. I will always want her, wherever I go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a thing. Three of my characters dated back to vanilla. I don’t want to roll another one of the same class - I want those. I want them with all the achievements and weird items they picked up along the way. I wanted the druid that tanked Arthas back on my team, even if she needed a faction swap along the way.

Also, honestly… transfer fee is cheap vs the time investment of getting one up to 120. I object to paying it, I think it’s a dirty little fee that shouldn’t exist, but it’s not really much vs the levelling grind.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.